Post your smartphone homescreen

Agent Smith

No, I wasn't expecting a mod to edit nor delete my phone pic. But the nice and common sense sensible thing to do would have been make it a link. Oh well...

spirit

Staff member
Windows 10 Mobile on my Nokia Lumia 925. :)

Lockscreen is the Bing Image of the Day so it changes every day. I'm getting a lot of nice wintry images at the moment, but @Agent Smith's homescreen photo sounds a lot more interesting! :D

Got a nice image of the London Eye on the 21st:

Nice leaf today:

Start Screen itself - went for a long exposure of Big Ben and used the Windows 8.1 style tiles which make the tiles transparent (not the Windows 10 style):

I'm using the tile groups quite a lot too - handy to keep all of my Office 365 and social media apps neat!

Agent Smith

mbLCuk1.jpg

I resized since it was waaaay too big.

Geoff

VIP Member
mbLCuk1.jpg

I resized since it was waaaay too big.
I just have to ask, but why do you have two weather apps running with the weather in the notification bar? And whats with the 4 icons of girls? I'm also ashamed that you use the stock browser, email app, and file manager :(

Agent Smith

I do not use the stock browser, You see Pale Moon there? I don't need another "file manager" and I have Weather Underground and Weather Bug because I'm into weather I guess.

The four girls are from Full Stack Poker notifications.

Oh! It's email and handles my E-mail just fine...

Geoff

VIP Member
I do not use the stock browser, You see Pale Moon there? I don't need another "file manager" and I have Weather Underground and Weather Bug because I'm into weather I guess.

The four girls are from Full Stack Poker notifications.

Oh! It's email and handles my E-mail just fine...
Ah, well I saw the browser on your home screen, figured you'd only have it on the homescreen if you know it. You can also disable the status bar icon for one, unless you like seeing two different weather apps display the same temp and waste your battery.

jmurray01

This is my lock screen on my Microsoft Lumia 620 (the picture is one I took myself of a local woods):

wp_ss_20160110_0001.jpg

And my home screen, basic but has the information I need:

wp_ss_20160110_0002.jpg