Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesrex

9.282s
9282.jpg

nice!

I was using a windows install from an older computer with my first runs. I did a fresh install and noticed that my computer was more stable, and even better superpi would run about a tenth faster.

I tried to go 215 and it is approaching the 9 second barrier. I will try to go higher on monday.
superpi215at9015mark.JPG

nice!

I was using a windows install from an older computer with my first runs. I did a fresh install and noticed that my computer was more stable, and even better superpi would run about a tenth faster.

I tried to go 215 and it is approaching the 9 second barrier. I will try to go higher on monday.
superpi215at9015mark.JPG

Congrats man, you won't see anymore scores from me unless I up the voltage and I really don't want to do that. Good luck in the quest for sub 9`s. The processor is an amazing OC`r. My chip runs amazing cool, but takes more voltage than other 920`s, so I guess I might sell this chip and get another and go from there. Again congrats.

mikesrex

Congrats man, you won't see anymore scores from me unless I up the voltage and I really don't want to do that. Good luck in the quest for sub 9`s. The processor is an amazing OC`r. My chip runs amazing cool, but takes more voltage than other 920`s, so I guess I might sell this chip and get another and go from there. Again congrats.

much thanks,

what do you run yours at daily? so far I think I am going to leave mine at 200x20 with turbo turned off (hyperthreading on of course)

it seems to run like a champ, idling in the high 20's/low 30's and gets into the low 60's when doing some serious crunching.

much thanks,

what do you run yours at daily? so far I think I am going to leave mine at 200x20 with turbo turned off (hyperthreading on of course)

it seems to run like a champ, idling in the high 20's/low 30's and gets into the low 60's when doing some serious crunching.

You have an awesome chip and you seem to be able to OC very well.

I run mine as well at 200x 20 @ 1.47 volts. My temps are about the same as yours.

What do you think the max voltage is that would be safe for single runs?

mikesrex

You have an awesome chip and you seem to be able to OC very well.

I run mine as well at 200x 20 @ 1.47 volts. My temps are about the same as yours.

What do you think the max voltage is that would be safe for single runs?

I had the vcore as high as 1.64 for the 215x21 runs

I have it set to 1.375 for 200x20 use

just a noob

1.9 volts can be safe for a single run, assuming you use something like a single stage/cascade/ln2, otherwise i would say 1.7 would be the cut off limit for liquid cooling

just a noob

Room temperature is about 22c. At 4.4ghz it idels at about 36ish, load 72ish, thats with 1.625 volts

try a single run a 1.7 volts then, i wouldn't have it that high much longer than 15 minutes tops, and if you have it at 1.625 volts 24/7 thats not good, i wouldn't expect it to survive much past next year :S

try a single run a 1.7 volts then, i wouldn't have it that high much longer than 15 minutes tops, and if you have it at 1.625 volts 24/7 thats not good, i wouldn't expect it to survive much past next year :S

I wouldn't expect that I would get a year out of it at that volts. Thanks for the help, I do not run anything higher than 1.47 for my everyday OC.

WhiteFireDragon

mikesrex and THERMAL-REACTOR, good job on getting high i7 clocks on air. try to disable 6 cores and leave 2 to run spi, and set the priority to highest. you should get a little higher clocks at the same voltages.

WeatherMan

I know quite a few guys on XS that have been running duallies @ 1.6v 24/7 for over a year now.

But they are on water.

I needed 1.62v to get to 4GHz on my Q6600

Status
Not open for further replies.