Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

VIP Member
Sorry, I haven't had time to update it and f.i.t.h. sent me a PM back in January with the updated scores, so no one has updated it since then.

markallen

This is my very latest score.Looks like you'll be updating again...:)

NewestSuperPi3.jpg

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
Scores have been updated.

Everyone take note, the rules have been changed as well as the layout, refer to the first post on page one for the new rules. If I forgot to update/post your score, please post it again as now I will be doing the updating myself.

Mitch?

banned
Way to keep on it Geoff, it takes alot of work! If you ever need a break I could keep track, just give me a message on here or steam or msn or facebook or wherever :)

Geoff

VIP Member
Way to keep on it Geoff, it takes alot of work! If you ever need a break I could keep track, just give me a message on here or steam or msn or facebook or wherever :)
haha, thanks for the offer. I am now recording the page number where I leave off so it's much easier for me to keep track.

bomberboysk

12.948 -- bomberboysk (Q9450 @ 3700)

^^You can remove that one as i have a score with the same rig higher up in the list.

Cleric7x9

sigh, i guess i can confidently say that intel CPUs are much much more powerful than anything AMD has to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.