Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intel_man

VIP Member
SuperPI.png

bomberboysk

You can remove this result: 12.948 -- bomberboysk (Q9450 @ 3700)

As my same rig i have clocked higher now, and already have a result in the 11.xxx seconds;)

DirtyD86

banned
[-0MEGA-];1224344 said:
Gotcha. I need to take the screenshot the instant SuperPi finishes, otherwise the CPU will downclock itself.

what does it matter :confused:

stock multiplier is 9, basic math will show my real clock speed

Geoff

VIP Member
Calm down, it's only been 3 days. You'll be glad to hear that I just updated it though.

Last edited:

just a noob

Implying that I don't? Why post at all for comments like this?

The OP has posted several times since I posted my score so
I asked an honest question.

no, i'm just saying he has other things to do, that are most likely higher up on the line, than say updating a thread on the internet

Geoff

VIP Member
You missed mine. :(
Sorry, I'm at work and the firewall probably blocked it. When I update it from home I'll include yours. If you could post it again that would be easier for me. :)

no, i'm just saying he has other things to do, that are most likely higher up on the line, than say updating a thread on the internet
Thanks, haha. It's not that I don't want to update it, I like waiting a few days so I'm not updating it every day. I'd rather take 5-10 minutes a week and update it all at once.

Intel_man

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1225311 said:
Sorry, I'm at work and the firewall probably blocked it. When I update it from home I'll include yours. If you could post it again that would be easier for me. :)

Thanks, haha. It's not that I don't want to update it, I like waiting a few days so I'm not updating it every day. I'd rather take 5-10 minutes a week and update it all at once.

It's um... 31.251 @ 1866

Link:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd212/mclaren_mercedes_f1/SuperPI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.