Post your SuperPi Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch?

banned
You're not off by much. Maybe re run with the same clocks and disable some of the crap running in the background.

When I ran mine i had everything disabled in msconfig, all that started was what i started. I got it at 4ghz and i think the stability hurt my time, it was worse than 3939mhz.

Mitch?

banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anyways. Windows 7 provided me some juicy results. Exciting! After 3 hours of overclocking :D
15364000.png

The 4ghz wasn't stable enough for super pi, but i backed it off to 3978 and *drumroll*
15363978.png

17.862 seconds !!! :D:D
ImageShack took the screenshots from the 1680x1050.bmp to an 800x500.png, but they're still readable :)
Excitement aside, it's time to be mature.
WHAT NOW ZERO_COOL?!?! UH HUH! WHAT NOW!!? :p :p :D ;)

Mitch?

banned
i will be glad to have some REAL compettion :D

That's so gay that yours is faster at lower clocks lol.

You know what's worse?
I installed Windows 7, and then went to Vista, and it said my Vista key wasn't legit anymore? And the only key I can find is my Vista Home Premium key (I was on ultimate)

Mitch?

banned
is it x64 if so not much is differnt just bells and whistles :D

I honestly don't remember if it's i386 or x64 lol.

They even said my Windows 7 key was invalid. On the trial Windows 7. :p
Retyped the same key they gave me and they accepted it? ha

WeatherMan

A super pie is a baked super dish which is usually made of a super pastry dough shell that covers or completely contains a super filling of various super sweet or super savoury super ingredients.

just a noob

A super pie is a baked super dish which is usually made of a super pastry dough shell that covers or completely contains a super filling of various super sweet or super savoury super ingredients.

close, but it needs to be cooked in a super oven as well :p anyway, its just a program that counts the digits of pi to a certain number(1000, to 32 million i think)

bomberboysk

close, but it needs to be cooked in a super oven as well :p anyway, its just a program that counts the digits of pi to a certain number(1000, to 32 million i think)

Superpie= pizza:p Superpi=program But yeah, it does 1k - 32M... We should make people post 32M scores, cuz anyone can run 1M, but you almost gotta be stable to run a 32m....

Matticus

My buddy Matticus used my E8500, cooled by a TRUE with 72 deg F ambient temp on a gigabyte board with some G.Skill 2GBHZ:

sdfgsdfgsg.jpg

I figured I should go ahead and register here considering you posted this.

BTW - This is my 2nd post on a computer forum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.