Until 87dtna sees it, rages, and pulls out the DICE or LN2 pot :p

:D I'll take my throne back :p

WprimeX5667456ghz.jpg

87dtna

Or actually, a little better here with mooooore volts :eek:

wprimex566746ghz.jpg

I'll break out the SS phase soon too and push it over 5ghz :D

87dtna

Your 970 seems to be a sweet clocker to be able to do 4.6ghz on ~1.45ghz. My X5667 doesn't even come close to that.....but, like I said it's SS phase time :D Should be able to achieve atleast 5ghz on the cold.

Leopold Butters

Your 970 seems to be a sweet clocker to be able to do 4.6ghz on ~1.45ghz. My X5667 doesn't even come close to that.....but, like I said it's SS phase time :D Should be able to achieve atleast 5ghz on the cold.

i should bring my computer outside, its -20 right now lol, see how far I can get.

87dtna

At that speed you should be closer to 5.3 seconds. You are using Win7 x64 I assume? Try atleast running diagnostic mode, should cut atleast 2 tenths off your score.

XP is the best for Wprime, I have a stripped XP that cuts 1/2 second off win7 x64 times.

jasonn20

Yeah, I am running dual channel as well so I am not sure how much this is hindering me. Diagnostic mode makes me feel like I am cheating... ;)

I have my clocks set back to 4.3ghz will tinker with it later... getting 5.9s with 4.3ghz though..

87dtna

Dual/triple channel has no affect for Wprime at all.

It's not cheating, XP gives even better time than diagnostic!

jasonn20

I get about 5.86s in safemode at 4.3ghz... going to get another HDD soon anyway so might make it a stripped xp as well as my back-up.