Shin Etsu X23-7783D

bomberboysk

You pay for a domain to sell $7 tubes of TIM?
No, ive had that domain for 2 years now, was originally going to start a custom PC business but never got around to it. Right now im looking at an LLC and then starting a cooling store with tubing, fittings, fans, TIM, coolant/dyes/additives, and possibly waterblocks/rads/pumps. Plus when i did buy it back then it was $1.99 because i had to renew my hosting;)

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
Duuuuuude, I wish I'd known about the VIP member discount... I would've gotten more posts before buying.

I don't think you become VIP by getting posts. You have to be nominated for it by another member. Then the admin must decide weather you a worthy of it. At least that is what I have heard.

Jet

VIP Member
I don't think you become VIP by getting posts. You have to be nominated for it by another member. Then the admin must decide weather you a worthy of it. At least that is what I have heard.

You are nominated by moderators and it's discussed by the mods, and then the admins decide :)

G25r8cer

Bomber is really selling these as a favor to us

No need to try and get a bunch of money off

This stuff is rare and hard to come by

Compequip

Well, your not...and that would be a negative since at $7 im only making a whopping $1.24 on it:p

I here you, I was just having fun..... I got a deal and then some on ebay from :rolleyes::rolleyes: UUUUUUUUUUUUUU..... Thanks bro I'll be puting my new comp together hopefully soon.

bomberboysk

I forgot all about this when I bid on it and I got an email today from guess who???? Ebay, please pay..... Thanks again Bomberboysk:good::D
So you were my bidder that took 4 days to pay...:p Not like it matters to me much since it all goes to st. jude but heh.

Compequip

Yeah sorry, I just got the email from ebay and I paid. I already rec. an email from you with tracking. You did better than me..... :eek:

bomberboysk

Yeah sorry, I just got the email from ebay and I paid. I already rec. an email from you with tracking. You did better than me..... :eek:
Lol, i always make the shipping label same day as payment and usually put it in a mailbox same or next day;) Honestly i could care less when people pay for auctions, as long as they do within a week or so.

Jet

VIP Member
I finally got around to using it--along with lapping my CPU and heatsink. Right now temperatures are about the same as the stock TIM that comes with the Corsair H50, but hopefully it will cure and drop in temperatures with a few WUs. It's hard knowing how much TIM to use with a lapped CPU/Heatsink...my first application I got too little, and I hope this time it wasn't too much.

funkysnair

VIP Member
this stuff is very good...

once i start putting the blocks on my mobo and gpu ill have to order some more, dropped my temps about 5oC on my oc'd i7-not much but its an improvement that i wanted