Which do you like better: 360, PS3, Wii

Votes: 117 43.7%
  • PS3

Votes: 89 33.2%
  • Wii

Votes: 62 23.1%

• Total voters

grimxx

Yea I worked in the computer department and it was the worst experience of my life. I can tell you horror story after horror story of what they do there and why I quit. Honestly, let me know and I'll post what happens behind the scenes.

Here's a hint of what they do:

http://www.thenetworkadministrator.com/BestBuyTrickery.htm

Read that and you'll understand why I hate that place. The guy is definitely not exaggerating, we had this stuff done all the time.

Whatever you do, NEVER buy an extended warranty from them. That's how they make their money. They don't hike prices up, they just sell warranties and usually make up an excuse not to honor them. The last game I bought from them, and the last one I'll ever buy again, was Shadowrun for the 360. When I went to ring it up, the lady asked if I wanted a warranty on the game. I was taken back. She said, "It's only $60 so if your game is scratched or damaged, we'll replace it." What she failed to realize is the game itself is $60 and I could just go buy another one of it got damaged for that price. I stood there saying no to her for about a minute and a half. It was horrible. It's like a used car dealership.

rofl I would have knocked the shit out of those cashers if they kept asking me the same question every time but thats just how business are today you can't really blame the workers there they are just doing there job

Pck21

rofl I would have knocked the shit out of those cashers if they kept asking me the same question every time but thats just how business are today you can't really blame the workers there they are just doing there job

Yea they are forced to ask because that's how they make their money. I'll never forget the day when a manager, not my manager, took me aside and told me that the warranty is the cash cow of Best Buy and is the only way they take a profit.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Yea they are forced to ask because that's how they make their money. I'll never forget the day when a manager, not my manager, took me aside and told me that the warranty is the cash cow of Best Buy and is the only way they take a profit.

extended warrantys are pure profit, you aren't selling a product you are selling a service, and a lot of times most people don't use them. On top of that the warranty facilitator is generally backed by an insurance company, which is pretty much scamming the world's population for money in the first place.

Having worked with many extended warranty companies with electronics in my day I can honestly say I hated dealing with them. They always tried to make me replaced broken stuff with the cheapest possible replacement item. I always fought with them beind the scenes for the benefit of our customers, to make sure they were getting a replacement item that met all the features their previous item had.

Pck21

extended warrantys are pure profit, you aren't selling a product you are selling a service, and a lot of times most people don't use them. On top of that the warranty facilitator is generally backed by an insurance company, which is pretty much scamming the world's population for money in the first place.

Having worked with many extended warranty companies with electronics in my day I can honestly say I hated dealing with them. They always tried to make me replaced broken stuff with the cheapest possible replacement item. I always fought with them beind the scenes for the benefit of our customers, to make sure they were getting a replacement item that met all the features their previous item had.

Oh I understand the concept of the warranty and profit but it's when you don't even honor your warranty or charge the warranty without consent or acknowledgment that I have a problem with.

tlarkin

VIP Member
back on topic.

Picked up two items for my Wii last week

1) Nyko dual remote charger and batteries w/ custom rubber grip for the wii remote. Easily worth the $30 I paid for it. Great product.

2) RE 4 Wii edition

Now, I had previously owned a game cube, and previously owned Resident Evil 4 on GC and had actually beaten every aspect of the game. It was one of the best games to come out on consoles for a few years IMHO, and is probably one of the best survival/horror games ever made. That being said, when I played it on the game cube I just played the game all the way through. Now, on the Wii, I actually experienced the game. This is where the Wii will have game play like no other gaming console system. I can easily aim by moving the remote in any direction on the screen. Reloading is as easy as just flicking the remote up and down. Swinging the knife is the same way. The controls took a full over haul with full support of the wii remote/nunchuck combo. I was easily running around and shooting all over the screen with ease. The game is soooooooooo much better on the Wii I can't even stress how great it is. In previous versions Leon moved a bit sluggish at times, and even though the controls aren't perfect on the wii (still no jump back or jump to the side, and no moving and shooting), but are probably some of the better ones I have ever played from a third person perspective. Reloading is great, aiming is awesome. I can't wait for the new exclusive Wii release of Resident Evil. Using the Knife in this version actually isn't all that bad, and on occasion I have actually used it when out of ammo at the absolute worst possible timing. A quick swipe of the knife and then I can run a few paces back to reload my next magazine into my firearm.

Even though RE4 is an older game, which many have probably played and probably beaten several times over to unlock all the extra stuff, it is still worth picking up and spending $30 to play the Wii version.

KookieMunzta

I loved PS2, but I'm not a very big fan of PS3..now maybe when the system is a little cheaper..we'll talk :p
I love my 360, that's what I voted for. Online gameplay is aweseome, love the marketplace capabilities....

blackwar

playstation is best gaming console ever..
graphic
1080p
bluray memory
psn(classic games for ps3 version)
it runs ps1 and ps2 games.
it=ps1+ps2+ps3

Feuerfrei.x

i hate the Wii --->>> if i wanna move around then i will go out side with mi friends to the park or somewhere cool . I DONT WANNA GO JOGGING IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:mad: