Which do you like better: 360, PS3, Wii

Votes: 117 43.7%
  • PS3

Votes: 89 33.2%
  • Wii

Votes: 62 23.1%

• Total voters

eric92park

Well, Wii of course Pwned Sony's PS3 because of its creativity and price... Wii also, I believe, makes money when each console is sold, and I think PS3 rather loose money when a system is sold... If you go to Costco or whole lot resellers, they have overstocked ps3...

tlarkin

VIP Member
man wii's come in all the time find out when the stores get their drop shipments and show up when they get shipped. That is how all my friends got them.

12-Gauge

so much for any PS3 exclusives on assassins creed

It was never a PS3 exclusive. The developers just said that they hadn't decided on the platforms yet.

Edit: Do you mean the game or exclusive content within the game???

Pck21

Hey does anybody have Oblivion for PS3 or 360? I'm thinking about getting it for my PS3 but I hated Morrowind and I'm not a big fan of RPG's. I've heard that it's an epic and wonderful game to get even if you don't like RPG's. What do you all think?

12-Gauge

Hey does anybody have Oblivion for PS3 or 360? I'm thinking about getting it for my PS3 but I hated Morrowind and I'm not a big fan of RPG's. I've heard that it's an epic and wonderful game to get even if you don't like RPG's. What do you all think?

I am not a fan of fantasy RPGs either, which is exactly why I didn't buy oblivion. But now everyone is telling me that I missed out so it must be pretty sweet.

Pck21

I am not a fan of fantasy RPGs either, which is exactly why I didn't buy oblivion. But now everyone is telling me that I missed out so it must be pretty sweet.

That's the exact same position I'm in. I've had a ton of people ask me if I have Oblivion and I keep telling them that I tried Morrowind and hated it but they tell me that Oblivion is different. I'm about 2 minutes away from buying it to see what all the fuss is about but I'm still having reservations about it.

tlarkin

VIP Member
oblivion is okay i have it on my PC. Its fun but in all honesty I think it loses interest about half way thorugh the game. First person hack n slash + rpg + action don't mix that well in my opinion.

Pck21

oblivion is okay i have it on my PC. Its fun but in all honesty I think it loses interest about half way thorugh the game. First person hack n slash + rpg + action don't mix that well in my opinion.

Yea that's why I didn't like Morrowind. I got bored only a few hours into the game and put it away and I haven't played it since. I'm not a Final Fantasy fan or an RPG fan for that matter but by the looks of it, this game could be different. Maybe I'll wait for it to drop in price in the coming months.

TJGoSurf

I know alot of people said they wanted wii's but if I had some would anyone be willing to buy them? What I pay + shipping? I run across them all the time for some reason, and I would much rather them goto people that want to play instead of gougers.

Pck21

Well it happened last night....I got the "Red Ring of Death" on my 360. They are sending me a box to send it back for repair. Apparently my warrenty is up in 2 weeks...lucky me. :(

12-Gauge

Speaking of the 'Red Ring of Death', here's an interview with Xbox 360 hardware exec. Todd Holmdahl:

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/20...guy_at_microsoft_about_xbox_360_failures.html

He is basically prompted to own up to the whole overheating issue but instead decides to avoid the question all together and rambles on about how great the 360 is. Scroll down to the comments at the bottom if you want to know the reality of the situation. The truth is the 'Red Rings of Death' are just as common today as they were at launch.

This could be why: http://www.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/13140/Xbox_360_Failures_Explained.html

m0nk3ys1ms

Well it happened last night....I got the "Red Ring of Death" on my 360. They are sending me a box to send it back for repair. Apparently my warrenty is up in 2 weeks...lucky me. :(

At least it died now instead of in a few weeks. You would've had to shell out $140 bucks to get it fixed.

Pck21

At least it died now instead of in a few weeks. You would've had to shell out $140 bucks to get it fixed.

Yea that's what the guy told me! I could not believe it. I'm really kicking myself now because I could have had an Xbox 360 Elite for $230 with my 360 Premium trade in. Sure it would have been the Elite but at least it would have extended my warranty...kind of. I still might trade up if they give me a refurb.