The Price Of Performance?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

flip218

VIP Member
But do you see me running around playing who's got a big d*ck? ;-)

oh god please don't. He's done it once before and it wasn't pretty!!! :) :)

No im not a snob.

<cough>bs<cough> ... lol j/k ;)

I chose the parts in my rig for a reason, because I wanted them.

god damn .. you got to admit though you spent alot of money. I looked at the FX60. I thought it was bs they tagged it FX. Dude it's not that much faster than the X2-4800 and your paying almost $450US more for what .2 GHz? Buy hey if ya got the money ... more power to ya :) It is a nice rig though.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I'm stating a fact.
Hey whaddya know... so did I!!

And Helmie is a 15 year old and very helpfull.
Cheers Helmie for pics,
And if you eased down on the testosterone you'd notice post #10 was making the exact same comment as I originally did. Nobody is blaming you for getting all defensive .. you did spend good money ... and we do hope you enjoy the machine. READ (you know, that stuff they teach us youngin's in school and all): "WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE MACHINE".

(you can even pick the day) Yea right BOY!!!!!!!!!
If you knew anything about computers you'd realize the 270s are dualcore opterons (and well the 2x in front means ... well, i think you get the picture). See? I didnt insult your intelligence (to start with) ... i assume you knew something you obviously didnt (and subsequently decided to get defensive over)

End of subject!!!!!!!
well, if you wanna close the thread, go ahead.

god damn .. you got to admit though you spent alot of money. I looked at the FX60. I thought it was bs they tagged it FX. Dude it's not that much faster than the X2-4800 and your paying almost $450US more for what .2 GHz? Buy hey if ya got the money ... more power to ya It is a nice rig though.
Hey man, not seen you in awhile ...better watch it ... dont suggest anything other than what he wants to hear or he'll bust his kickass box on you ;)

Last edited:

helmie

doom said:
And Helmie is a 15 year old and very helpfull.
Cheers Helmie for pics

No problem, wanted to see your system as much as everyone else, its amazing.

And hey, if you have the money, do what you want with it. Its his choice. :D

Lamilia

helmie said:
I would fork out for a future proof system.
I laugh when people say future proof. I think you'd actually save money if you bought a computer with just enough power for games than one thats $6000-$10000 or whatever they are now. The most your going to get out of those is maybe 2 years. if you get a computer every year thats 2000-4000 USD so you save money. It would be nice to not have to build a computer for 2 years I guess but its still not worth the price.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
And hey, if you have the money, do what you want with it. Its his choice.
No shit .. it just seems that money (or in this case, lack thereof after a purchase) results in an inability to read.
Me said:
It's your money and i hope you enjoy

doom

banned
Praetor said:
Hey whaddya know... so did I!!

And if you eased down on the testosterone you'd notice post #10 was making the exact same comment as I originally did. Nobody is blaming you for getting all defensive .. you did spend good money ... and we do hope you enjoy the machine. READ (you know, that stuff they teach us youngin's in school and all): "WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE MACHINE".

If you knew anything about computers you'd realize the 270s are dualcore opterons (and well the 2x in front means ... well, i think you get the picture). See? I didnt insult your intelligence (to start with) ... i assume you knew something you obviously didnt (and subsequently decided to get defensive over)

well, if you wanna close the thread, go ahead.

Hey man, not seen you in awhile ...better watch it ... dont suggest anything other than what he wants to hear or he'll bust his kickass box on you ;)

Look little boy of 22 I could buy you over and over again little boy.

Like we all know us English, most Canadians are all mouth and no action.

The CPU I bought was the one I wanted little boy!!!!! of 22, go and ask mummy if you can have some money for a proper rig like mine, go on little boy ask mummy.

When you become a real man little boy!!!!!! then speak about the no of pc.

And this looks very GOOD.
I QUOTE
Occupation: Student/Being-poor, Computer Sales/Service ... dammit someone hire me :p GOD I would be ashamed at 22 years of age to have this by my Occupation, more of a little boy than I thought!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

doom

banned
helmie said:
No problem, wanted to see your system as much as everyone else, its amazing.

And hey, if you have the money, do what you want with it. Its his choice. :D

THANKS HELMIE!!!!

TRUE, IT IS UP TO ME THANKS!!!!!!.

IGNORE HIM.

YOU ARE 15 MATE BUT BY GOD YOU ARE WAY MORE MATURE THAN THE BOY WHO WANTS TO BECOME A REAL MAN

RIGHT LETS SEE WHAT THE BOY SAYS NOW, CANT WAIT TILL HE COMES ONLINE OR CAN HE GROW UP BY THEN I DOUGHT IT ALL SPEK TO YOU SOON LILLTE BOY (PRAETOR).

NIGHT NIGHT BOY, SWEET DREAMS, HOPE MUMMY TUCKED YOU IN

Last edited:

doom

banned
flip218 said:
oh god please don't. He's done it once before and it wasn't pretty!!! :) :)

<cough>bs<cough> ... lol j/k ;)

god damn .. you got to admit though you spent alot of money. I looked at the FX60. I thought it was bs they tagged it FX. Dude it's not that much faster than the X2-4800 and your paying almost $450US more for what .2 GHz? Buy hey if ya got the money ... more power to ya :) It is a nice rig though.

Yes I have MONEY AND THE FX IS FASTER , as you all should know every little bit does help, and the money does not count.

Will send somes pics (Courtesy of Helmie) of the inside soon, just doing the last wrapping of the wires.

Last edited:

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
dude, why did you have to start acting like an asshole? if you are the "man" you say you are why dont you converse rather than throw insults towards people?
completely pointless really. the point being nobody said that you system was crap, and once your mistake got pointed out to you it went downhill from there.

not only that you continued the argument even though praetor (unusually may i add) backed off a little and not only that you threw racism into it.

i feel sorry for you that you have to conduct yourself in such i childish manner in order to attempt to undermine someone.

Yeti

VIP Member
Look little boy of 22 I could buy you over and over again little boy.
Okay... a little pedophilic.. but...okay.
The old, "my country's better than yours" arguement - nice And are my eyes deceiving me or wasn't that Americans rather than Canadians before the edit?
The CPU I bought was the one I wanted little boy!!!!! of 22, go and ask mummy if you can have some money for a proper rig like mine, go on little boy ask mummy.
The old "I'm older than you" arguement. Suprising the lack of maturity for a person of your age.
When you become a real man little boy!!!!!! then speak about the no of pc.
I can't even understand that... take a deep breath, calm down, and try typing that thought again... "the no of pc"?

Anyway, you asked for peoples' opinions when you started this thread. No need to act like an ass when people express them.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yeti said:
Anyway, you asked for peoples' opinions when you started this thread. No need to act like an ass when people express them.

Hehe...it's maybe because he was not ready for any negative feedback. Age, I am sorry to say DOOM, can be deceiving, and the way you are acting is under no circumstances mature. Nobody here is saying that your machine sucks or anything because clearly, it does not. Praetor was just showing you a more "future-proof" computer setup. The Opterons he mentions are dual-core, but as opposed to the FX-60, there are two of them. Regardless, opinions is what you asked for and now you are unable to handle constructive criticism. Call it what you wish, but maybe some anger management would benefit you DOOM.

P.S.: What's up with the usage of the word BOY? Are you sure you did not switch around the numbers in the profile...i.e..31 instead of 13? Psychologists would see this as an unconscious expression of your desire to be young again... hence your responses.

JAN :D

Last edited:

doom

banned
jancz3rt said:
Hehe...it's maybe because he was not ready for any negative feedback. Age, I am sorry to say DOOM, can be deceiving, and the way you are acting is under no circumstances mature. Nobody here is saying that your machine sucks or anything because clearly, it does not. Praetor was just showing you a more "future-proof" computer setup. The Opterons he mentions are dual-core, but as opposed to the FX-60, there are two of them. Regardless, opinions is what you asked for and now you are unable to handle constructive criticism. Call it what you wish, but maybe some anger management would benefit you DOOM.

P.S.: What's up with the usage of the word BOY? Are you sure you did not switch around the numbers in the profile...i.e..31 instead of 13?

JAN :D

O ALL LITTLE YOUND BOYS PLAYING TOGEATHER.

GO KISS MUUMY GOOD NIGHT GETTING ABIT LATE FOR YOU ALL.

O PS KEEP IT COMING, GREAT TO SEE HOW OTHERS DONT LIKE THE RICH

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS.

ALL JEALOUS THE REAL TRUTH, IF YOU ALL PLAY NICE, AND PRAISE EACH OTHER UP, I WILL BUY YOU ALL A PROPER PC.

I SUPPOSE WHEN YOU HAVE NO MONEY IT MUST BE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE THEY SAY THE RICH NEVER MIX WITH THE POOR:D :D :D :)

apj101

VIP Member
don’t bring country into this, especially when you in no way represent the people on who’s behalf you claim.

To all US/Can members, ignore these comments, they are not the opinions of the wider public, but of a mindless bigoted man (refraining from the use of word 'old'), too self indulgent, and ignorant to know anything worth merit on your cultures; too self deluded to accept criticism; and too self conscious to form his own opinion.

Extravagance is the luxury of the poor; penury is the luxury of the rich.
my second OW quote of the day, I guess regurgitation is the source of my wit :)

LIKE THEY SAY THE RICH NEVER MIX WITH THE POOR
who says that? don't quote if you cant substantiate

Last edited:

doom

banned
elmarcorulz said:
I guess being older doesnt make you smarter then does it doom?

AND BEING STUPID AND YOUNG, WELL YOU HAVE NO JOB :confused: :confused: ;) :eek: :

WHOS LAUGHING NOW, AND MUCH SMARTER :D :D :eek: :)

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
doom said:

O ALL LITTLE YOUND BOYS PLAYING TOGEATHER.

GO KISS MUUMY GOOD NIGHT GETTING ABIT LATE FOR YOU ALL.

O PS KEEP IT COMING, GREAT TO SEE HOW OTHERS DONT LIKE THE RICH

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS.

ALL JEALOUS THE REAL TRUTH, IF YOU ALL PLAY NICE, AND PRAISE EACH OTHER UP, I WILL BUY YOU ALL A PROPER PC.

I SUPPOSE WHEN YOU HAVE NO MONEY IT MUST BE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE THEY SAY THE RICH NEVER MIX WITH THE POOR:D :D :D :)

thats pathetic... do you actually get by in life with an attitude like that? if you do its probably alone.

its quite evident that money doen't make a person.

you attitute sucks, i still dont understand what you have to be so defensive about... so what... you've got money, we all have money.... so before you go rich and the poor dont mix... if we're all so poor what the hell are you doing here, trying to get back to your roots or something?... before you get all high and mighty remember this.... shit always floats

doom

banned
apj101 said:
don’t bring country into this, especially when you in no way represent the people on who’s behalf you claim.

To all US/Can members, ignore these comments, they are not the opinions of the wider public, but of a mindless bigoted man (refraining from the use of word 'old'), too self indulgent, and ignorant to know anything worth merit on your cultures; too self deluded to accept criticism; and too self conscious to form his own opinion.

my second OW quote of the day, I guess regurgitation is the source of my wit :)

O ANOTHER YOUNG LAD WHO KNOWS NOTHING.

GO TO BED IT'S LATE FOR YOU :D :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.