The Price Of Performance?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

doom

banned
:)
suprasteve said:
Sorry to call bs, but bs. I'm not going to get into discussions about who's richer than who, and I'm not going to bother telling you my family's financial situation cause you won't believe me anyways, but you're not necessarily top dog, and in all honesty, the hardworking individuals I know with wealth in excess of what you're talking about wouldn't have wasted this much time on a computer forum, they would have made a couple hundred or even thousand dollars in the time it took you to write all these replies. If you want a hint, firetrucks retail for over a half million US each and you can sell them as fast as cars on a lot. Your computer is awesome, no one is denying that, and if that's what you want to do with your money, enjoy. My box was less than $2k cause that was all I wanted. And Praetor is a very intelligent person as well as one of the two admins on this site, so you're pissing him off on his own territory. I think you should cut your losses, perhaps apologize for anything you may have taken the wrong way, and call it a day

GOD ANOTHER STUDENT GO AWAY.

SO YOU CAN'T DO OTHER THINGS AS WELL AS GO ON FORUMS WHILE IN FRONT OF PC.

NEVER MIND.

FIRE TRUCKS WOW GREAT!!!!!!!!!:D

TRUCKS GREAT WILL HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT.

ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

SORRY YEA RIGHT, BAN ME GOD I WILL BE LOST :p , TRUTH HURTS :) :D

doom

banned
apj101 said:
no no, thank you

And by the way, we can see your still online

O YOU DO HAVE A BRAIN GOD THAT'S NEW:confused: :confused:

O YOU SEEN THE LITTLE GREEN LIGHT NICE FOR YOU

SORRY REALY DO HAVE TO GO CHEERS ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheChef

suprasteve said:
I think we may have the second VIB...

I think we may...

This should probably become a sticky with the title of how not to conduct yourself on a forum, or anyplace really...

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
TheChef said:
I think we may...

This should probably become a sticky with the title of how not to conduct yourself on a forum, or anyplace really...
Or if your feeling down and what a really good laugh

TheChef

Looking at this for a laugh would be better than flaunting your posessions and calling people who obviously have more knowledge about subjects (and I daresay, overall intelligence:eek: ) little boys.

People astound me with their behavior.:(

Nice job whoever banned him. This thread needs to die.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
And Helmie is a 15 year old and very helpfull.
Oh god. Im so sorry ;)

Yes I have MONEY AND THE FX IS FASTER , as you all should know every little bit does help, and the money does not count.
Listen child, your FX60 is a 2.60GHz dualcore setup. Now lets see. the Opteron 270 is a 2.60GHz dualcore setup too.... except when you've got a SMP setup (you do know what SMP is right? ... here's the spoon: it means theres two of these things sitting on a motherboard).

Like we all know us English, most Canadians are all mouth and no action.
Hmm....
Look little boy of 22
Hmmm... interesting ... mouth ... boy... wonder how your "wife" likes that?

The CPU I bought was the one I wanted little boy!!!!!
Very very good, im surprised amnesia's not kicked in yet.

go and ask mummy if you can have some money for a proper rig like mine, go on little boy ask mummy.
Sure.
Me: "Mom can i have twice as much money as it takes to buy a FX60 so i can buy a SMP Opteron 270 pounds the snot out of the FX60?"
Mom: "Didnt you get two of those from work today for free?"
Me: "Oh right. So i did"

When you become a real man little boy!!!!!! then speak about the no of pc.
If a picture means ownership, this is mine too
Ph10.jpg

GOD I would be ashamed at 22 years of age to have this by my Occupation, more of a little boy than I thought!!!!!!!!
Damn straight. I'm more of a little boy than you could ever be

NIGHT NIGHT BOY, SWEET DREAMS, HOPE MUMMY TUCKED YOU IN
Funny, you say that like you need sleep. Well if you can still remember back in the days of your youth, we kids dont need sleep.

GREAT TO SEE HOW OTHERS DONT LIKE THE RICH
Oh no, not at all you've missed something incredibly important somewhere ... we looooooove the rich. We just dont like the stupid.

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS.
Good night. It was about time for your nap anyways. Figure all this typing must be wearing you out

I SUPPOSE WHEN YOU HAVE NO MONEY IT MUST BE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess you're right.... oh wait what's this? X1900XT MC? Gee I wonder what it's doing in my hand considering theres on in the box already.

LIKE THEY SAY THE RICH NEVER MIX WITH THE POOR
Like they say, never mix the smart and dumb. Thats why you're leaving

AND BEING STUPID AND YOUNG, WELL YOU HAVE NO JOB
Winning the lottery doesnt count as having a job. Cuz well if you ever had a job you'd quickly realize that hmmm money is valuable.

WHOS LAUGHING NOW, AND MUCH SMARTER
Geez you're a late comer. Ive been laughing all this time.

GO TO BED IT'S LATE FOR YOU
You're one to talk. Dont forget your medicine too.

TELL ME, LIKE BUYING THINGS 2 X 7900 NEXT MONTH
If you wanna bust out the arrogance, I get my stuff free and before you ever will at that.

WELL I OWN A LARGE PLACE WITH 114 ACRES WORTH ABOUT £725.000.
I dont see any pics....

THEN 7 HOTELS WORTH ABOUT £1.5 MILLON EACH GIVE OR TAKE A FEW THOUSANDS OR SO.
Damn and to think you came so close to owning a school

I think we may have the second VIB...
Nah, he's not got what it takes

I do like the 86.144.63.227 ip address tho

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
On a more serious note, come to think of it, for someone whos so damn rich his rig freaking blows. The mainbox aside (where at the least a pair of dualcore Optys would have been expected), I would have expected twin Apple HiDef 30s and maybe a projector. Granted he doesnt know anything about PC hardware hence his drive selection (which should have been SCSI RAID5, or SCSI at the least) but if money wasnt an issue, why settle for Raptor74s ... and on the onboard RAID controller at that?

Status
Not open for further replies.