Ultimate build.

tlarkin

VIP Member
But your still subjecting one group(whether it be a large majority or a small amount) to a negative thought. I mean, I can say that (enter percent) of dark people steal, so that make all dark skinned people thieves? See, now a lot of people would get offended.

See, you are proving my point. Trying to parallel race to age, is like trying to parallel sandals to boots. Sure, they are both foot wear, but not in the same category. Everyone is young at one point in time, regardless of race, sex, social status, and so forth. You can't even try to lump that into a minority group.

1337dingo

but i have to agree.. im only 17 and i look back and think gosh i acted like a D*** head then... so no matter what age you are older people are gonna look and say immiture because they (most of the time) are more mature than people younger than them

TheeReaper

Reaper, stay around this forum, you will see why they said the stuff they did. I've only been here 5 months, their are a lot of people that come here posting ridiculous build request, and know they will never buy it. Also, calling people morons based on their age? I believe that makes you a moron, to judge someone by their age?

LOL. My judgement on them was based on their actions. Not their age. BUT, one important caveat, maturity and age are almost always linear.

Drenlin

LOL. My judgement on them was based on their actions. Not their age. BUT, one important caveat, perceptions of maturity and age are almost always linear.
fixed

Not saying that younger people don't tend to do stupid crap, but peoples' ideals tend to change as they get older...and not always for the better IMO. My parents are in that category. :(

Anyway...have you decided what you're going to do for your rig? I want to see this monster be built!

Last edited:

lubo4444

No need to argue over this again guys. Lets just see how the build will look like and hopefully some pics in the future. :)

TheeReaper

Yeah... Checked into it, Think I'm going with eliminators option. Questions though, would the dual xeon's or the i7 be faster? And couple of things I still need help on: Neons (red neons, and help with wiring them too... (I've never done that), which SATA cables and how many? Any special adapters for the monitors? And.. I think thats it.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Yeah... Checked into it, Think I'm going with eliminators option. Questions though, would the dual xeon's or the i7 be faster? And couple of things I still need help on: Neons (red neons, and help with wiring them too... (I've never done that), which SATA cables and how many? Any special adapters for the monitors? And.. I think thats it.

Dual Xeons are faster, but that is because they can access more memory controllers at once directly, and only the dual processor set up does this, and the i7s do not support dual processors nor do they support direct access to multiple memory controllers.

You won't see an increase though unless you are really pushing your systems.

TheeReaper

fixed

Not saying that younger people don't tend to do stupid crap, but peoples' ideals tend to change as they get older...and not always for the better IMO. My parents are in that category. :(

Anyway...have you decided what you're going to do for your rig? I want to see this monster be built!

Aww you guys didn't even notice where I quoted that from. LOL gold star for whoever names the guy in fallout 3 that says "one important caveat".

TheeReaper

Dual Xeons are faster, but that is because they can access more memory controllers at once directly, and only the dual processor set up does this, and the i7s do not support dual processors nor do they support direct access to multiple memory controllers.

You won't see an increase though unless you are really pushing your systems.

OK cool. Now the rest of that stuff.