Unofficial Official Fallout 3 thread

tlarkin

VIP Member
Just beat the game yesterday. Main quest was a lot shorter than I expected. Kinda sucks but oh well, only hinders the game a little bit.

I did the same thing and was like level 12 to 14ish and had like 9 open quests and three or four cities not even fully explored. I just didn't know that was the end until it was the end.

I don't like how you can't keep playing that character after you finish the quest. In fallout 1 and 2 you could keep playing.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Worth getting?

Fallout 3 will be a contender for game of the year. I don't reserve games, I don't really game that much at all. I built a new PC to play fallout 3, and I am kind of a fanboy and I like it. That is saying a lot in some respects. It helps that I played the hell out of fallout 1 and 2 and fallout tactics back in the day.

I recommend it.

ETSA

I like the fact that it has an ending. I was lvl 16 when I beat it, quite easily also. I made a new char but may take a break for a bit before I start again. Great game.

Redbull{wings}

I did the same thing and was like level 12 to 14ish and had like 9 open quests and three or four cities not even fully explored. I just didn't know that was the end until it was the end.

I don't like how you can't keep playing that character after you finish the quest. In fallout 1 and 2 you could keep playing.

Agreed

skidude

I agree, in Oblivion as well you could continue after the main quest was done. I beat it at level 15 and was kind of shocked at how abruptly it ended. Short game, all things considered.

Cooto3s

Question: Does everyone lag like I do? I got AA set to OFF, and I dont see any change in performance or graphics. Wth -.-

Machin3

I got the game today finally :D. I have to say that it is pretty impressive. There is so much that you could do in the game. Overall, I think its a great game and its really epic :D