Want a cool gaming laptop

Rawlaw

but i need one that will come out to 1400 or 1500, and i dont think that sager would be good for me? Would it?

kookooshortman55

AVG free is one of the best free antivirus programs, or at least one of the most popular. I'm currently using the free version of COMODO. It has a pretty nice firewall in it.

bomberboysk

bomber, without having to pay, what spyware/virus programs should i get and what firewall(if any) should i get when i purchase a new lappy?
Avira free is also good. Should also use a few utilites like ccleaner, defraggler, malwarebytes for antispy, and comodo for firewall as suggested above.

This is a computer forum..... Bomberboyks look at above
When you see spam post it in the report spam thread, or use the report post button. Thats all i can do, and i can do the same things you can, im not a mod/admin/etc.

Last edited:

Rawlaw

No not at that. i posted a link to another forum where they found a pretty good laptop. I also need it by the 7th.

Rawlaw

That's the best im going to get? It dosent have very good battery life (good enough for me though) it still weighs alot (though if theirs no way around that ill deal with it) Is it better then a ibuypower one? Is a quad 2.0 ghz, better then a dual 2.9 ghz?

bomberboysk

That's the best im going to get? It dosent have very good battery life (good enough for me though) it still weighs alot (though if theirs no way around that ill deal with it) Is it better then a ibuypower one? Is a quad 2.0 ghz, better then a dual 2.9 ghz?
Well, its got the best mobile gpu your going to get, the quad is good for the newer games such as gta iv. Trust me, gta iv on a dual core sucks;)

Rawlaw

I cant get that one because i just called bestbuy and they only have it online. Is the other one u showed me better?