Want a cool gaming laptop

Rawlaw

Ya i don't know how i got 2 grand before but now im getting 2154 which is over my budget, i just had to get my old mac fixed because it crashed so my budget is back down to 1900

bomberboysk

Then, a GTX260M based notebook would be better. This is a 15.4" notebook here:
http://www.sagernotebook.com/product_customed.php?pid=160092&action=customizeCustomize it with the following:
Display: 15.4" WUXGA LCD with Matte Finish Surface (1920X1200)
Processor: 45nm Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T9600 / 6MB L2 Cache, 2.80GHz, 1066MHz FSB
Memory:4GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz - 2 X 2GB
Hard Drive: 320GB 7200rpm SATA 300 Hard Drive

With those total would be $1894.00

Rawlaw

My mom stoped the order because she thinks it's too much money even though i'm the one paying for it..:mad: She telling me i have to "Save money for a rainy day" Which i perfectly understand except she could have told me before i ordered it.

Any ways i have to look at a new one. This one intrigued me because i put the proccesser speed up to 3.06 and upgraded the hardrive to a 360 gb 7200 rpm and it still came out pretty cheap. I got 1369 $ think i need anything else?
http://www.sagernotebook.com/product_customed.php?pid=177856&action=customize

kookooshortman55

Well, this ones a lot cheaper because the video card nowhere near as powerful. I bet the screen size is a lower resolution too. Honestly on a 15" screen, 1920x1200 isn't necessary, not to mention it would decrease your gaming performance. I'm running 1680x1050 on a 22" monitor and I'm not complaining, so it's not bad.

bomber, for around 1500-2000($) overall, do you think this is one the best overall deals you will find?graphics card is mint. is this a trusted company?

Of course. Sager is actually the notebook I'm looking at getting in the next two weeks (For real) - NP9280 for me

bomberboysk

bomber, for around 1500-2000($) overall, do you think this is one the best overall deals you will find?graphics card is mint. is this a trusted company?
Yes, in my opinion, other than the panasonic toughbooks(not for gaming though, just rugged as heck and nearly indestructable), they are the best notebooks made.

<3tennis

Then, a GTX260M based notebook would be better. This is a 15.4" notebook here:
http://www.sagernotebook.com/product_customed.php?pid=160092&action=customizeCustomize it with the following:
Display: 15.4" WUXGA LCD with Matte Finish Surface (1920X1200)
Processor: 45nm Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T9600 / 6MB L2 Cache, 2.80GHz, 1066MHz FSB
Memory:4GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz - 2 X 2GB
Hard Drive: 320GB 7200rpm SATA 300 Hard Drive

With those total would be $1894.00
whoops i meant this one i think. this seems very very decent for its price(?) i dont really want high powered games, just like cs and cs source etc and games with requirments similar to those. do you think i should seriously consider this?

this is in us$ right aswell?

bomberboysk

whoops i meant this one i think. this seems very very decent for its price(?) i dont really want high powered games, just like cs and cs source etc and games with requirments similar to those. do you think i should seriously consider this?

this is in us$ right aswell?
Yes, that is a sager and as i said before, sagers are among the best notebooks made.