What are you currently playing?

Mez

I have.

What's your War Thunder and WoT username? :D

Believe it or not, but i've run into you on World of Tanks*, I saw lucasbytegenius and I was like... I've seen that name somewhere before.

But anyways, my War Thunder is: Mezner

and my World of Tanks is: Tanklike

Last edited:

lucasbytegenius

Believe it or not, but i've run into you on War Thunder, I saw lucasbytegenius and I was like... I've seen that name somewhere before.

But anyways, my War Thunder is: Mezner

and my World of Tanks is: Tanklike
Alright cool, I'm Larris on War Thunder, and lucasbytegenius on World of Tanks.

Aastii

VIP Member
Tomb Raider is AMAZING!

Old or new?

I have been playing more PS3 than bothering with the Steam sales. I realised that I am now happy that CoD3 was only on consoles, as it is terrible. Aside from that mess, I have also been playing Dead Rising 2 and Heavenly Sword just came through today as well :D

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
The new Tomb Raider was fun enough, but it was quite the departure from the rest of the series.

I've been getting pretty deep into Kerbal Space Program. Tons of fun :D

Punk

Staff member
Old or new?

I have been playing more PS3 than bothering with the Steam sales. I realised that I am now happy that CoD3 was only on consoles, as it is terrible. Aside from that mess, I have also been playing Dead Rising 2 and Heavenly Sword just came through today as well :D

I love the old one but I love the new one too! Completely different but damn good!

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
FF7. Part of me never wants to finish the first Disc...Aeris deserves to live, dammit! Don't care if I lose guy points, but I know I'm going to tear up when I get to the infamous scene, that part always tugs at my heart :(

Darren

Staff member
League of Legends.

Can't believe I actually am enjoying this game. Spent so long hating it but I forced myself to play a few rounds with a friend. I'd played a few games in the past but the ones I played that time finally clicked. I'm still really terrible and inconsistent. Some games are great and my last one I had 0 kills and like 18 deaths. Terrible.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Started playing Tomb Raider the other night. Won't get to play for a little while longer though. House sitting for a friend for a week.

Aastii

VIP Member
Well I would be playing Max Payne 3 right now, but the idea that consoles have the advantage of being able to just put a disc in and play is a lie. 20 minutes in, two updates later and 54% installed and still waiting... I could have it installed on my PC faster :mad:

Booyaka

I play DIE2HARD, it is supported by gamezer , it is a fighting game just like counter strike but with a higher graphics, and the good thing is u have to open an account, and each time your score gets higher you get a newer rank, im currently General hahaha