What are you currently playing?

speedx77x

Got Infamous Second Son for my b-day, but had to finish the second one first. It's really good, best current-gen game so far :) Enjoy Your Power! :D

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Very fun. You should also try Murder and DarkRP. DarkRP is a bit more involved than the other gamemodes but it's really hilarious.

Got Murder and played it for about an hour. Not bad, except for the two 12 year olds playing with us. I gotta download DarkRP.

Punk

Staff member
Crusader Kings II is ridiculously complicated.

Yeah man, I'm watching youtube videos to learn how to play... But when you master it, it's one of the best games I've played! The possibilities are countless!

Darren

Staff member
Yeah. I've played about 5 hours of it and am still figuring out a lot of it. It's a lot of fun. Make Civ5 look like Candyland.

Punk

Staff member
Yeah. I've played about 5 hours of it and am still figuring out a lot of it. It's a lot of fun. Make Civ5 look like Candyland.

Europa Universalis IV is the same kind of game, Paradox has made a lot of difficult strategy games like Crusader Kings II!

Darren

Staff member
Europa Universalis IV is the same kind of game, Paradox has made a lot of difficult strategy games like Crusader Kings II!

Yeah. It was just on sale, and I talked myself out of buying it. Too much to play as it is.

Hyper_Kagome

Completed the Tomb Raider campaign a few nights back with a 96% completion. Have a bunch of challenges to finish, which of course, do not show up on the map when you go to search for them.

Then... maybe, MAYBE, I will try the online competitive multiplayer..

Also been playing some more Diablo 3 with the new Expansion and updates being released, as well as ESO.

Punk

Staff member
Completed the Tomb Raider campaign a few nights back with a 96% completion. Have a bunch of challenges to finish, which of course, do not show up on the map when you go to search for them.

Then... maybe, MAYBE, I will try the online competitive multiplayer..

Also been playing some more Diablo 3 with the new Expansion and updates being released, as well as ESO.

I finished Tomb Raider a few weeks ago but only had a 65% completion lol... Went straight for the story... I'm doing it all over again in hard mode now.

Troncoso

VIP Member
I finished Tomb Raider a few weeks ago but only had a 65% completion lol... Went straight for the story... I'm doing it all over again in hard mode now.

I didn't find it hard to collect everything as I went from area to area, so I got a 100% completion rating my first time around. You don't so much as get an achievement for doing so...

And if I remember correctly, the message said something like "Thanks for playing. You completed 100% of the game. Be sure to go back and complete everything else."

Punk

Staff member
I didn't find it hard to collect everything as I went from area to area, so I got a 100% completion rating my first time around. You don't so much as get an achievement for doing so...

And if I remember correctly, the message said something like "Thanks for playing. You completed 100% of the game. Be sure to go back and complete everything else."

It is a game, you won't get anything special for completing it...

Troncoso

VIP Member
It is a game, you won't get anything special for completing it...

I was just expecting maybe some special outfit or weapon....or maybe just a damn achievement.

What joy is there in doing/collecting 100% of the content if there is nothing to show for it. None of the side quests added anything to the story, so they were nothing more than chores. The extra tombs were okay, at least.