What are you currently playing?

Troncoso

VIP Member
Maybe my eye for detail is better, but they definitely don't look that great. AA is nice though.

Been playing Counter Strike: Source with a friend of mine, which mostly involves a lot of bullcrap headshots on his part with a sniper rifle he favors, and me jumping around like a deranged kangaroo with the biggest machine gun I could find, in hopes that I can fill him full of lead before he reloads. Fun times.

Counter Strike's graphics are far worse.

Darren

Staff member
On a PC how else do you want to navigate through a menu, mouse selection?????? lol

Racing games of any kind really need a controller anyway. Doing a racing game with just a keyboard is pretty pointless in my opinion since you're turning is all or nothing, and same with your throttle. I couldn't imagine playing a racing game like Forza with all or nothing in turning and accelerating. So yeah, arrow keys make sense anyway.

spirit

Staff member
Racing games of any kind really need a controller anyway. Doing a racing game with just a keyboard is pretty pointless in my opinion since you're turning is all or nothing, and same with your throttle. I couldn't imagine playing a racing game like Forza with all or nothing in turning and accelerating. So yeah, arrow keys make sense anyway.

Playing racing games with a keyboard is almost impossible, believe me! I had NFS Shift on PC back when it came out in 2009 and I found it so difficult to play because I had to use the keyboard. When I bought Dirt 3 I also bought an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows and glad I did!

C4C

With my laptop being a POS at the moment, I've been back on my Xbox playing GTA V online and Forza 4 :D

Hyper_Kagome

Banished, Persona 4 Golden, and some Dark Souls.

Also got into the weekend beta for ESO coming up. And we're able to take screen shots, too. Whoop!

Darren

Staff member
Playing racing games with a keyboard is almost impossible, believe me! I had NFS Shift on PC back when it came out in 2009 and I found it so difficult to play because I had to use the keyboard. When I bought Dirt 3 I also bought an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows and glad I did!

Yeah it's crazy difficult, especially with more realistic games.

Although I played through NFS Most Wanted (2005) with just a keyboard. I was pretty good at it honestly and beat the game once and played it about halfway through a second time.

Punk

Staff member
I'm trying to play Crusader Kings II! That game is awesome but damn hard to get into at first!

dreamwave

Age of Empire II Conq
w.png
:)

PCunicorn

I'm trying to find something good to get into. I'm mostly playing Saints Row 3 and BioShock Infinite, but I'm not really into either ATM. I think I'm gonna get Titanfall though, hoping that will be a game I will finally be able to dig into.

lucasbytegenius

I'm trying to find something good to get into. I'm mostly playing Saints Row 3 and BioShock Infinite, but I'm not really into either ATM. I think I'm gonna get Titanfall though, hoping that will be a game I will finally be able to dig into.

Bioshock Infinite is great, just dig yourself into it. Titanfall is a bland shooter with drivable robots, backed by Evil Arts.

SuperDuperMe

Southpark Stick of Truth. Its like being a giggling 14 year old again :p The sense of humour still gets me :) If only my work colleagues knew what type of jokes i laugh at at home :p