What are you currently playing?

speedx77x

Titanfall is the best bland shooter available. And mechs.

Bland and mechs.... Titanfall one of the greatest games I have ever played. Every moment there's non-stop action, explosions there and there everywhere. Titan and pilot combat is really fun. Wall running, double jumping is spectacular. Getting 100+ in Attrition feels amazing :D There's soo much more but I just can't explain it all.

lucasbytegenius

Eh, well I'd like to play Titanfall, it looks like a fun game. But the thought of giving EA money (especially $60, jesus christ) doesn't sit well with me.

Darren

Staff member
I don't think I've ever spent more than 30 dollars on a single game (unless you count WoW game time). Spending more than 10 dollars really makes me think about it.

Also, been playing WoW, GTA5 Online, and Forza 4 still.

Last edited:

lucasbytegenius

I don't think I've ever spent more than 30 dollars on a single game (unless you count WoW game time). Spending more than 10 dollars really makes me think about it.

Same. I've spent $200 over almost 3 years on one F2P game, and idk how much in total on Steam with all the sales and bundles and other stuff, but I don't think I've ever spent more than $28 for a single game, and that was for Portal 2 the first time it went on sale.

Darren

Staff member
Same. I've spent $200 over almost 3 years on one F2P game, and idk how much in total on Steam with all the sales and bundles and other stuff, but I don't think I've ever spent more than $28 for a single game, and that was for Portal 2 the first time it went on sale.

I think the most expensive game I've ever bought was a used copy of Forza 4 at Game Stop. That was like 32 dollars with tax.

haikura

started to play Chrono trigger just to remeber old times :D
also Tomb Rider and world of warcraft - can´t be without playing that...

Troncoso

VIP Member
I'll gladly pay $60 to play a game when it comes out. If I enjoy it at $30, I'll enjoy it at $60. I don't really want to wait a few months for a save just to save $30.

Not to mention, when I buy games for next to nothing, I don't really feel any incentive to play them. So, now I've got some 200 games on Steam, and haven't even played half of them. If I'm paying $30+ for a game, I'm definitely going to attempt to spend some time on it to at least get my money's worth.

SuperDuperMe

I payed £28 for titanfall and to be honest if i would have had to spend another £10-15 for it i would have. I have enjoyed every second of the 16 hours i have already put into the game. I have played it more than most of my other games and i have only had it since friday!

Troncoso

VIP Member
I payed £28 for titanfall and to be honest if i would have had to spend another £10-15 for it i would have. I have enjoyed every second of the 16 hours i have already put into the game. I have played it more than most of my other games and i have only had it since friday!

I paid $35 for Titanfall. While I do like the game, I honestly feel like I paid exactly the right price for what the game offers. It's a good time, but there are very limited game modes, weapons/perks, customization options, etc. It really doesn't feel quite like a full game yet. Here's to hoping they add more content.

SuperDuperMe

I paid $35 for Titanfall. While I do like the game, I honestly feel like I paid exactly the right price for what the game offers. It's a good time, but there are very limited game modes, weapons/perks, customization options, etc. It really doesn't feel quite like a full game yet. Here's to hoping they add more content.

I think the weapons are lacking variety a little but everything else is fine for me. I only like hardpoint/domination/conquest so thats fine by me.

I intend to buy the season pass as soon as i have t he money which is a first for me :p

Justin86

Playing quite a few games!

Xbox One: Titanfall, Battlefield 4

PC: Age of Empires HD on Steam, ESO starting this Monday!(ordered a new desktop computer in celebration!) Civilization V

Jamebonds1

I know :( That is why I don't get it. Right now, I'm only buying Battlefield series instead of Call of Duty this time.

I playing Call of Duty Ghost and Battlefield 4. All at high setting. Look good! :D

beers

Staff member
I am surprised things like Titanfall don't have lobbies similar to CoD on 360. Maybe children haven't begged their parents for an XB1 enough yet or something :p

I finally picked up a PS3 from Cowboom and have been playing some Gran Turismo 6. It's a bit different than I remember the GT games but perhaps a bit easy :(