What are you currently playing?

Aastii

VIP Member
haha noobtubing ftw!

well i never play pub hardcore/softcore. i play ProMod so no grenade launcher. only attachment is silencer, which sucks anyway cus damage + range are lowered.

Promod has softcore/hardcore and silencers are great, but not on softcore servers. On hardcore I would say for the majority of the guns they are the best options. Only exceptions really are M4/M14/M16 where red dot is the best bet. All others have amazing iron sights on them, allowing for the silencer to be used to full advantage, especially on a G3 where any shot but a limb is still 1 shot kill and iron sights are incredibly accurate. Same goes for Skorpion, just less damage per bullet

itsaferbie

I'm currently playing a little indie game called Vessel, it's quite fun and is different from most games in it's area. I'm also playing some TF2, GCI, Minecraft, and Killing Floor. Those are my main ones.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Bought Assassins Creed during the steam winter sale. Now that my desktop is behaving I've been playing that. Really good game.

OxfordPCRepairs

LOTRO while waiting for long virus scans to complete

Minecraft survival mode when im troubleshooting computer problems , i like the 5 minute breaks every 10 mins

M1kkelZR

Promod has softcore/hardcore and silencers are great, but not on softcore servers. On hardcore I would say for the majority of the guns they are the best options. Only exceptions really are M4/M14/M16 where red dot is the best bet. All others have amazing iron sights on them, allowing for the silencer to be used to full advantage, especially on a G3 where any shot but a limb is still 1 shot kill and iron sights are incredibly accurate. Same goes for Skorpion, just less damage per bullet

then we're playing different promods lol.

as any promod server i play in, dont have Red dot sights, nor hardcore or softcore.
and i never play m4/m14/m16 or g3. i only use the ak47 or AK-74u. because these are basically the best weapons and ive gotten used to them. on the scoping side, i like the r700 and m40(if im right its that one). but i prefer the r700 simply cus it looks epic

as any promod server i play in, dont have Red dot sights, nor hardcore or softcore.
and i never play m4/m14/m16 or g3. i only use the ak47 or AK-74u. because these are basically the best weapons and ive gotten used to them. on the scoping side, i like the r700 and m40(if im right its that one). but i prefer the r700 simply cus it looks epic

Wow.................................................

M1kkelZR

Wow.................................................

yeah just wow lol.
after playing promod for like 3 months, i have gotten better.
i never EVER frag high, but thats simply as i dont care about K/D's. and in scrims i get important kills anyway. ill take the occasional lets kill em cus i can but normally the scope in my team takes it from me. i like the way that im the team captain, but yet looking at scores im the worst in the team but we win because of me. i get kills for protecting the bomb or rushing to take the attention away from the place we want to plant.

yeah just wow lol.
after playing promod for like 3 months, i have gotten better.
i never EVER frag high, but thats simply as i dont care about K/D's. and in scrims i get important kills anyway. ill take the occasional lets kill em cus i can but normally the scope in my team takes it from me. i like the way that im the team captain, but yet looking at scores im the worst in the team but we win because of me. i get kills for protecting the bomb or rushing to take the attention away from the place we want to plant.

Haha ya I have to agree.

Aastii

VIP Member

That was on stock, but promod does have hardcore where there isn't a map and you don't have to make someone look like a sieve before they will finally give up and die.

Give me an M40A3 any day on the scoping front too. I learned to snipe with the R700, but honed it with my M40 :D

M1kkelZR

That was on stock, but promod does have hardcore where there isn't a map and you don't have to make someone look like a sieve before they will finally give up and die.

Give me an M40A3 any day on the scoping front too. I learned to snipe with the R700, but honed it with my M40 :D

i think the promod your on about is a custom one then, as any promod server ive played in there is a map and no one just gives up its more of a fight to the death which is maybe 1 minute and all 5 on the other team are dead.

but give me an AK-74u and will rush as fast as i can just to get the important first few kills. normally im dead before i can clutch but when i do clutch, i do it like a bauss.