What are you currently playing?

Darren

Staff member
Been on a major TF2 run. Played over 20 hours of it in the past 2 weeks. And my Steam ranking hit 10 for the first time since I got steam a year and a half ago.

Also a little Portal 2 coop,Mass Effect 1, Orcs Must Die, and Oblivion.

lucasbytegenius

Been on a major TF2 run. Played over 20 hours of it in the past 2 weeks. And my Steam ranking hit 10 for the first time since I got steam a year and a half ago.

Also a little Portal 2 coop,Mass Effect 1, Orcs Must Die, and Oblivion.

TF2 is awesome. I remember when I first got it, I woke up, played all day, then went to sleep lol.

Darren

Staff member
TF2 is awesome. I remember when I first got it, I woke up, played all day, then went to sleep lol.

Yeah I've had it for a while but increased free time and boredom have made me play a lot. I've been playing as all the different classes and at least becoming decent in all of them. Spy is a lot of fun once you figure it out.

lucasbytegenius

Yeah I've had it for a while but increased free time and boredom have made me play a lot. I've been playing as all the different classes and at least becoming decent in all of them. Spy is a lot of fun once you figure it out.

Yeah, Spy is awesome. I usually go as either Spy, Pyro, or Soldier, sometimes Sniper or Demoman depending on the map.

M1kkelZR

In about 10 hours when its finished patching....Rift :D:D:D

Also downloaded LoL last night its uber fun :p

LoL, have played it but for some reason i cant get in to it. might redownload it someday and see if i can get my intrest in it.

MINECRAFT!!!!!!.... I am a minecraft nut.-_-

LOL minecraft, i only play it like 10 minutes a day because i hate it so much. and only play it when im so bored that i dont want to play cod :p

But on games atm, I'm sort of playing Conquer Online ( rolling oldskool ) CoD4 still and Max Payne 2.

LoL, have played it but for some reason i cant get in to it. might redownload it someday and see if i can get my intrest in it.

LOL minecraft, i only play it like 10 minutes a day because i hate it so much. and only play it when im so bored that i dont want to play cod :p

But on games atm, I'm sort of playing Conquer Online ( rolling oldskool ) CoD4 still and Max Payne 2.

Why do you hate it?

Turbo10

Its so, annoying. I see no purpose in the game. And I just don't like the graphics. Even though nearly everyone who doesn't like the game said that, but I stand by my opinion

thats like saying you don't see the point in Lego and you dont like the colours of the bricks. Its for people who have an imagination!

SuperDuperMe

Started playing rift other day, really liking it. Level 10 :D And some random guy gave me some free money for a horse so thats cool :p

Ankur

I'm too busy these days, so just playing some career in Fifa 12. Real challenge compared to previous ones.

wolfeking

banned
I have not spent much time playing lately. Just kind of been doing other things. I bought Korea Forgotten Conflict from Amazon a couple days ago, but I have not played it more than about 5 minutes. It has to run in XP, won't work with Vista at all even with XP compatibility mode. Which sucks.

Its so, annoying. I see no purpose in the game. And I just don't like the graphics. Even though nearly everyone who doesn't like the game said that, but I stand by my opinion

Why do people only care about graphics? IF I had to choose between a nintendo 64, or a ps3, I would take the 64. Because of much better game play.

Jamebonds1

I playing The Elder Scroll IV and Call of Duty MW2. Also Star Wars The Force Unleashed II. They're pretty cool graphic.