What are you currently playing?

Candy

:good: Saints Row 2... Just got it on my PC! :D

Have played it for 6hrs today, absolutely brilliant fun. In my opinion it's exactly what I wanted GTA 4 to be - a huge, open playground of fun filled with gangs, explosions and cars.

By far and away the biggest advantage over GTA is the character customisation feature - my character is a 6ft5 400lb guy with a flat-top and a cockney accent. Brilliant.

Only trouble with this game is the absolute system resource whore it is. Running on the PC in my sig below, at 1920x1200 at high settings I'm only getting 25-35 fps - and to be fair the game looks at least 3 years old.

Still, the graphics don't bother me as the game itself is so great.
If you haven't got it already and are a GTA fan I recommend you buy it straight away! :good:

Saints Row on PC???!!!!
I played this on my friends xbox (the first one i think) and its great fun. But he told me it wasnt on PC. I'll be getting this game for sure :)

epidemik

Saints Row on PC???!!!!
I played this on my friends xbox (the first one i think) and its great fun. But he told me it wasnt on PC. I'll be getting this game for sure :)

The original wasnt. Saints Row 2 was released for PC though. I enjoyed SR1 on Xbox. I'm yet to try it on PC though. Personally, I loose interest in those gang type games (GTA as well) pretty quickly.

Langers2k7

This one is my favourite so far - to play it feels closer to GTA San Andreas than GTA 4 - but that's fine by me since San Andreas is still my favourite in the GTA series.

But yeah, definitely get it - another thing I forgot to say is that you can do the FULL GAME on co-op on LAN! How awesome is that? :good:

Aastii

VIP Member
World of Warcraft, as always for the past fefw years ^^
CoD4
Left4Dead
Team fortress 2
Running through half life 2:ep 2 again aswell at the minute, so damn scary like all of the otehrs are. I'm doing the gnome acchievement too, so ******* annoying.
Rock Band too on Wii as well, but as of next week, Gh:world tour on BRAND NEW XBOX :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DirtyD86

banned
been giving deus ex another play through the past couple of days. almost a decade later and nothing in the genre compares :good:

awildgoose

ok, well anybody who has my Steam know I play a lot of Team Fortress 2.
I guess thats my most recent playing, along with HAWX, UT3, CS:S, Crysis and Portal. I do play more but not ATM.

Archangel

VIP Member
my pc not working had an interesting side-effect. finally got around completing Halo 3 on legendary. :) also picked up playing Project Gotham 4 on the xbox again.

epidemik

L4D, TF2, and GRID.

I really want to play Fallout 3 but it wasnt working. I uninstalled and now I cant find the CD. I guess I might have to clean my room and look for it *shudder*

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Currently loaded Civ 4 back in for a little RTS fun, with some Sins of a Solar Empire and Battle for Middle Earth 2 and Company of Heroes thrown in there for good measure! (Oh, and Titan Quest)

bebopin64

Lately I've gotten into F.E.A.R. 2 and GTA4. And I've been into Counter Strike for 7 years now. I moved on from CZ to Source a couple months ago. I'm on a sponsered CAL team and we get paid $50 each every match we win. I'm always playing CS and I play other games in my off time.

I have to admit I play WOW also. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. I've played enough to have an 80 enhance/resto shammy and an 80 tank/dps DK.

Twist86

I am officially playing The Last Remnant by Enix. COME TO THE PC MY LOVE!

you're running emulator?

Of course he is using PCSX2 emulator (must have bios from your own PS2)

Works like a dream above 3.0ghz. Some games require 4.0ghz to get good FPS though. I call it faulty coding but its getting better. Only single/dual support no real quad support as of yet they say it would be minimal gains...but who knows maybe someone will figure out how to use it right later down.

Last edited:

ducis

when that big daddy starts throwing you around on max difficulty you'll wish you had someone there for you :p

You where right, OH DAMMIT HOLD ME CLOSER
anyway I reinstalled assassin's creed, trying to get back into that
working my way through bioshock still
and lately I been playing a bit of CSS, god that game never gets old for me