What are you currently playing?

ducis

decided to do another playthrough of bioshock...on max difficulty!
Its okay you can hold you applause I need to stay humble

KR33P

For Right now, i'm playing l4d mostly. When i finish building my new gaming computer i'll be sure to buy a bunch of new games.

DirtyD86

banned
VERY VERY VERY Frustrating. Lol

LOL... yea. It's soo annoying that the game's soo overpowered on the terrorist's side.

they want you to play a lot differently than in other FPS games. it's a different style that requires a different approach, and some people are stubborn and refuse to play the way they should :mad: :mad: :mad:

i haven't noticed one side being more powerful than the other, but i haven't been playing long enough to really notice.

decided to do another playthrough of bioshock...on max difficulty!
Its okay you can hold you applause I need to stay humble

*touches ducis*

epidemik

*touches ducis*

Hmmm, not sure if this is quite waht he was looking for :p

Yeah, i still need to play through bioshock (*hangs head in shame*). Im a couple hours into it and its a ton of fun. Im already looking forward to bioshock 2 :D

Langers2k7

:good: Saints Row 2... Just got it on my PC! :D

Have played it for 6hrs today, absolutely brilliant fun. In my opinion it's exactly what I wanted GTA 4 to be - a huge, open playground of fun filled with gangs, explosions and cars.

By far and away the biggest advantage over GTA is the character customisation feature - my character is a 6ft5 400lb guy with a flat-top and a cockney accent. Brilliant.

Only trouble with this game is the absolute system resource whore it is. Running on the PC in my sig below, at 1920x1200 at high settings I'm only getting 25-35 fps - and to be fair the game looks at least 3 years old.

Still, the graphics don't bother me as the game itself is so great.
If you haven't got it already and are a GTA fan I recommend you buy it straight away! :good:

tlarkin

VIP Member
Anyone try the cyber punk mod for HL2 Dystopia? I just downloaded it a few days ago but have yet to play it.

DirtyD86

banned
Anyone try the cyber punk mod for HL2 Dystopia? I just downloaded it a few days ago but have yet to play it.

it's funny you mention that, i was asking someone on my friends list about the mod the other night after seeing some screenshots. he said it's great once you get the hang of it.

bcoffee20

rsv2 and finally got around to playing mass effect. crazy game. only played for like 4 hours and i love it even though i feel like its gona take another 50 hours to beat

tlarkin

VIP Member
it's funny you mention that, i was asking someone on my friends list about the mod the other night after seeing some screenshots. he said it's great once you get the hang of it.

Played it tonight, confusing as hell, heavily team based so if you can't work as a team you aren't going to have fun. I think I need to play it a few more times before I decide on it. I am not fond of the guns so far really.

You basically can hack gun turrets and other defense mechanisms to help aid you fight the other team. It is objective based, so once one teams dominates the objective map is over.

Bacon

Computer and Xbox 360:
GTA IV
COD WaW
COD 4

Computer:
Grid

Xbox 360:
Guitar Hero (so many out now I think I have 4 different versions..)

epidemik

Prince of Persia is installing right now.

It didnt get great scores but it looks kinda interesting. We'll see.
My goal for spring break is to finish some of these games I've started though haha. Im half way through fallout 3, hl2, and bioshock.