What are you currently playing?

DirtyD86

banned
superforts is amazing, so valve-esque in innovation, I can see valve buying up the IP and bundling it in their next "box"

just a side note for anyone interested in playing it, it requires HL2: deathmatch, not just half life 2.

epidemik

...and HL2: DM if youre an nVidia user (or you can log into your account on a computer with an nvidia card). :D

http://steampowered.com/nvidia/

(Pretty sure that still works...)

I just downloaded sourceforts. We'll have to have a CF game :D Everyone get on tonight!

Ramodkk

VIP Member
I'm still playing SF4, awesome!

:p

shoryuken.jpg

epidemik

i love you. thanks a lot for posting that, saved me $5 :)

No problem :D

OK cool... and HL2: DM comes with the Source SDK so I'll just wait for HL2: DM to download and then I'll get the mod.

I think there are 2. A Source SDK and a Source SDK Base. It'll show up under the "Tools" tab.
To play sourceforts, i think you just need the SDK Base but either will work. The base is just a smaller download (I believe).

Twist86

Just started playin some Warcraft III

A classic.

I just got done playing through Tom Clancy's EndWar and I gotta say it was fun...bit boring but a step in the right direction.

I love the voice controlled units....was like having 2 people moving my units.

DirtyD86

banned
Day of Defeat: Source

excellent, excellent game.

i started playing DoD back in 1.3b when it was still 3rd party and pretty much unheard of, it was just as good back then as it is today :good:

i've been playing a lot of insurgency mod for HL2. people seem to stick together instead of running off and doing their own thing which i like

epidemik

Half-Life 2 - Deathmatch... awesome game. :)

Yeah, not enough people play that so I never really got into it. I'll join off you sometime if I see you playing when I have some free time. It's a lot of fun on legit servers. I hate those stupid killbox maps though.

And all the mods for HL2 DM are sweet!

Dystopia

can't forget this one :)

add it to my list

no, its gotta be teh original! I play it a lot while waiting for stuff too load online (dial up)

meh. not my type of gameplay. it just seems like mindless running around shooting things, with no real strategy. to each his own i suppose :p

Exactly what would make a game like that fun!

Empire Earth 2
Halo 1
BF 2 Demo^^ (To lazy to buy)I would play more but my computer is holding me back :) I might reinstall Aoe3 idk

BUY IT! its awesome. We (my borther and me) have downloaded probably nearl 20GB in mods, and there are SO many more!!

I agree 3rd person ANYTHING for FPS annoys me to death. I hate all these console ports since most force you to third person.
Gears of War sucked to me because of that one simple thing.

its TPS, not FPS lol. But GOW is the only game where I dont even mind it. Other wise it stinks.

Guitar :D

I haven't played any games in awhile because of it.

haha, I play the piano, but not a lot

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars... demo. :p

Can't wait for Battlefield Heroes... yep, I'm cheap when it comes to games, I don't really like paying for them so mostly I just use free ones. :rolleyes:

same here... there are few games I would even consider buying for more then 10-15 bucks.