What are you currently playing?

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Nothing atm... got exams, and when I got some sparetime I'm going out, doing some sport or working on black hole benchmark. :S
Hopefully I got some time to be gaming when I get my new gpu with 3 good games with it as gift.

SuperDuperMe

Bsttlefield 3 :p Really got back into it lately :D Especially since getting premium. well worth the 20 quid i spent on premium, easily best dlc iv bought. (one of the only dlc's iv bought tbh bar a few)

spirit

Staff member
Forza 4.

Perhaps the most amazing racing game I have ever played. SO GOOOOD

I do like Forza 4, but it is very similar to Forza 3 (which I owned before). The graphics are practically the same, as are the tracks, but Forza 4 does have a few new features.

Darren

Staff member
JC2, BF3, TF2, and Torchlight 2 a little. I need to stop playing and start studying for finals.

If I wasn't so dependent on my computer to study, I'd take it out of my room to remove distractions.

salvage-this

Played Starcraft 2 beta today for a while. I got beat really bad. The new units can really swing the game in different directions.

I'm debating picking up the Tony Hawk HD games. It may look kinda stupid but I loved those games when I was younger.

SuperDuperMe

Played Starcraft 2 beta today for a while. I got beat really bad. The new units can really swing the game in different directions.

I'm debating picking up the Tony Hawk HD games. It may look kinda stupid but I loved those games when I was younger.

Iv not played beta since last patch and last night i had one match for new placement and i won and got demoted from gold to bronze when previously i had a 50 % win rate WTF :O

On topic though :p im not playing much as i rebooted my pc :p Only have hawken, sc2 beta, planetside and bf3 installed :p

Jamebonds1

Tony Hawk HD might isn't that bad if you have xbox 360 controller for PC?