What are you currently playing?

Haven't played anything for ages but I plan on playing Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and osu! soon although I've got very low skill at games, despite having pretty good reflexes...

I've been playing the Codemasters F1 games a lot recently. Haven't watched real life F1 for a long time but I started watching agian now.f
Code masters make some awesome games, I am playing dirt rally, some races are just too hard though.

Code masters make some awesome games, I am playing dirt rally, some races are just too hard though.
I agree.
However their more recent games like F1 2017, 2016 and Dirt 4 don't support SLI although I found a fix for it and F1 2017 has a lot of bugs at the moment, but at its core it's great.

Do you have a wheel or controller? I finally played F1 2017 in my cockpit last night and gained a couple seconds a lap over using an xbox controller, granted I am more used to playing racing games with a wheel already.

I need to spend some more time with Dirt Rally, however. :p

Do you have a wheel or controller? I finally played F1 2017 in my cockpit last night and gained a couple seconds a lap over using an xbox controller, granted I am more used to playing racing games with a wheel already.

You played F1 2017 using a gamepad? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You played F1 2017 using a gamepad? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Lulz. I've played most of them with a pad. Even was champ as Haas on hard :p Might have to kick up the diff now though. The FFB support in 2017 feels pretty gud, I just wish the game had an abstraction to map the wheel down from 1080 deg to 270-300 instead of manually having to go into settings :(

I play it using the ps4 controller, yes I would love a proper steeting wheel and a racing chair and brake pedal and..... but I aint got no space for any of that.
Such a big damn country and everything crowded into a few small cities and all old workers type cottages like you would find in the UK.

What country are we talking about here?
Sydney Australia
A lot of the housing closer to the city, workers cottages are very small
But it’s a change of situation, the houses where the poor people used to live on small blocks, are now more expensive, and many of the places where the more wealthy used to live on larger blocks were demolished and replaced by apartments and lower cost housing

Back