What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lhstud10

i will always use firefox... i even got my mom and sis using it now so add two more to firefox(i already voted) :) :) :)

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
What is everyones obsession with tabs? Even with IE7 I still open stuff in a new window instead of tabs.

Shady

<b>VIP Member</b>
Sometimes I have more than 15-20 pages open at the same time, I can't imagine them without tabs.
I had to do it on my friend's laptop but he didn't have FF, so I had to use IE6 it was a nightmare.
One of the reasons that made me stick to Firefox and not using IE7 is the way I access my Bookmarks, I arranges them in a nice way which is easy to access.

ADE

banned
IE6 has a danger of 3rd party or spyware vulnerability and if you log into somewhere someone can easily steel your password and login name. That's why IE7 is better IMO.

Ricardo777

Well, I've been using AOL Browsing, even now, but I would say time to time I use Fire Fox Browsing, wich is the Best web browser in the world :D ! But for now, AOL Browsing is for Me :) .

burnitdown

Hmmm Ricardo well you can just stop posting dribbel about Firefox to just raise your post count. Personaly i vote IE7.

burnitdown

Ricardo i dont care who votes what, and your useless multiposting is getting annoying. Its personal preference anymore, they all end up doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.