What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chibicitiberiu

1. This poll is wrong from the beginning: there are many users who use more than one browser at the same time. Multiple choices should be allowed.
2. If you think that Mozilla ≠ Firefox, than could you give me a link to the download page? Maybe it would be interesting to test.
3. I voted with Firefox.

Punk

Staff member
1. This poll is wrong from the beginning: there are many users who use more than one browser at the same time. Multiple choices should be allowed.
2. If you think that Mozilla ≠ Firefox, than could you give me a link to the download page? Maybe it would be interesting to test.
3. I voted with Firefox.

Firefox is a Mozilla OS browser

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/

There used to be a Mozilla browser. I can't find it anymore.

tremmor

firefox plugins........i only used ie for updates.
another one of interest and don't see is Secure IE Professional.

Encryptor

Firefox with many security add ons :), Currently the most secure personal browser on the internet.

Encryptor
Linux rocks the planet...

cohen

Are we able to get google chrome added to this??? and i want to retract my vote and vote for google chrome :(

MaskeryWeb

I tend to have to use all three to be honest in my line of work to make sure that the things I make look good in what ever browser people use.

My main concern with using IE7 all the time though is that many people have told me just how unsafe it is, even when using add-ons such as google pop up blocker. For this reason I prefer to use firefox as much as possible.

Just trying to get used to the dubiously named "chrome" by Google.

scooter

banned
google chrome rocks! :cool:

No it doesn't!

Are we able to get google chrome added to this??? and i want to retract my vote and vote for google chrome :(

Why, its an awful, poorly executed heap of s***

See above!

Just trying to get used to the dubiously named "chrome" by Google.

It wont be hard to get used to something so basic and crappy.

--multi tasking ruless...thank god for dual core!! whew

alexyu

No it doesn't!

Why, its an awful, poorly executed heap of s***

See above!

It wont be hard to get used to something so basic and crappy.

--multi tasking ruless...thank god for dual core!! whew
So you are quoting 4 posts made by different users and contradicting them all? That's so suicidal.

scooter

banned
So you are quoting 4 posts made by different users and contradicting them all? That's so suicidal.

I know..

but I feel so strongly about how sh**** Chrome is..that it deserved a multi-layered negative response.

I invite friendly arguements...

Status
Not open for further replies.