What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexyu

Well, CF didnt lag anymore for me since I'm using Chrome. That's why I love it :D
I also love:
-the incognito window (description)
-the "most visited websites"
-the "oops! <error>"

And others I cant remember...

vix

Most of the time I use FireFox 3. I've played with Chrome, but think I'll wait for it to come out of beta before trying it again. IE... it's installed, but I can't remember the last time I used it.

DirtyD86

banned
I have seen the light and now use firefox. it has so many little features that make web browsing a lot more enjoyable. the answers addon from the firefox website is the single most useful thing ive ever downloaded.

me_ben

As per your problem just make firefox uninstall first & then reinstall it again
but as per my suggestion use Flock, its too better than firefox or you can even use safari to surf things faster in world wide web.

Vizy

The addon's on firefox are the best. there are so many interesting scripts to use in greasemonkey.

kamaluppal

I use Opera, Firefox more than Internet Explorer as they load faster and till now have not crashed. Now, the new browser, Google Chrome is making waves, have seen it work on another PC, it looks good; another product of "Open Source". Safari & Konqueror are also good.

In fact the open source software are good as they are easy to install & upgrade, use less computer resources also.

saranya.fds

The Web Browser is important for browsing and to collect the information we can take printouts about that topic and we can take seminar in those topics.
It is useful for us and the time will be saved for us. The Web Browser i will be used is Mozilla and Internet Explorer.

------------------
saranya

Blaze Infotech

Justin

VIP Member
i voted on this poll way before and i chose firefox. but right now, i'm using safari and i'm liking it. :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Firefox is the best,ive gone back to IE7 for a bit before to try it out and just hated it.

Firefox OWNZ ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.