What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfeking

banned
its so slow, i don't see how it expects to compete with the modern browsers.

I'm using Google chrome under ubuntu,and its faster than it was under XP_64. Working on a copy of 7_64 to try again.
I think there is a copy of Opera 10 or 11 somewhere around here for Linux_64. Might try that, as it serves me well on the blackberry.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
IE is dead.

Wrong.

IE is very much alive,Alot of people dont actually know about alternative web browsers when they buy a new machine,so they just stick with IE.

Last edited:

chamgamer

Before is was using firefox but here is my reason why i switch to chrome.

The Firefox has a lot of features but it's heavy weight in terms of consuming the memory but in term of lightweight the chrome wins, however there are some websites that are not compatible to chrome :(

Sometimes i'm having a hard time in viewing some websites like online modules in cisco networking academy but it's ok i'm after to the less consume memory.

Motorcharge

FF4 beta, though I'll switch back over to Pale Moon when it catches up to FF4. Only thing I don't like about 4 is that they moved the damn refresh, home, and stop buttons to the right side of the browser. Not used to it after years of it being on the left lol.

I liked Chrome when it first came out, but I've always had stupid issues with it on several computers. I tried to try it again recently on my new laptop and it doesn't even install. Black box just pops up part of the way through and sits there indefinitely.

I doubt I'll ever use another browser unless I have to (someone else's computer, that sort of thing) unless they get add-on support on the level of FF. There's too many exclusive add-ons I use on a daily basis.

dellxps420

banned
I had alot off problems with mozilla firefox so i switched to Google chrome, lucking it since then would deffo recommend it.

wolfeking

banned
I still highly recommend Chrome. It works well, but under Windows 7 Untimate 64 bit on me HP it has had issues with flashplayer plugin crashing. May have a fix, but I havent looked for it recently.
I got IE9 beta iinstalled, so Ill see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.