What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mihir

VIP Member
Hint for people using chrome that I just found out by accident - middle mouse clicking on a tab closes the tab. I've not tried it in any other browsers, but was so chuffed by such a simple thing :p

It depends like/If you use the middle mouse button click for scrolling then it will but if you have assigned it to zoom then it wont close the tab.
middle_button_scroll.png
This kind of scroll.

danthrax

I've recently started using Chrome,Like it quite a lot now...although i hear there's a new Firefox coming out soon?

Chrome is the only browser I've used for over a year now. I've tried most the others. I've always felt Firefox was too cluttered and bulky, chrome is so neat and easy to keep clean, and not to mention just a little snappier than the rest. I'm looking forward to seeing what Mozilla comes out with for a Firefox update though.

Aastii

VIP Member
It depends like/If you use the middle mouse button click for scrolling then it will but if you have assigned it to zoom then it wont close the tab.
middle_button_scroll.png
This kind of scroll.

That happens if you click the page, not the tab itself at the top ;)

mihir

VIP Member
That happens if you click the page, not the tab itself at the top ;)

No I am saying is if you have set to that kind of scroll for the MMB click then only it will close the tab.But if you have set the MMB click for zoom then the tab wont be closed

mrgcat

oh yeah. but to make it clearer they should have said mozilla seamonkey, rather than mozilla.

it just makes life confusing.

lucasbytegenius

oh yeah. but to make it clearer they should have said mozilla seamonkey, rather than mozilla.

it just makes life confusing.

They call SeaMonkey the Mozilla Suite as well.

Currently using Google Chrome.
My Chromium fever has come on AGAIN, arrrgggh

lucasbytegenius

Why the hell would you then ask me why I am using it.:confused:
You are evil:mad:

Because I go through phases :D
Opera is awesome, but right now Chrome is even more awesome :p:D
My issues with it last phase may have been due to the ancient computer it was running on :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.