What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfeking

banned
no. You can not change your poll answer.

But interesting. I too use opera on a daily basis in Windows 2000 with no issues. However yesterday on Vista 64 on my desktop it crashed constantly. Might just be a problem with that install. However Chrome works well on it.

wolfeking

banned
I am running a couple actually. My desktop (upon repair that is) and Laptop in 2000 is using Opera. The laptops in XP and forward is using Chrome.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I installed every browser I could think of last night (Palemoon, Waterfox, Firefox, Chrome) to see which browser lagged less on this page (urlhttp://lights.elliegoulding.com/[/url]) and Chrome won, as it has the best WebGL support.

lucasbytegenius

The Sync feature for Firefox works perfectly fine :cool:
It does, it's just complicated to set up. You have to somehow carry around this long code to enter on each new device. With Chrome, all you need is your Google username and password.
Sync on Chrome is horrible! I sync multiple computers and it always syncs old bookmarks if I fire up a device that hasn't been used in over a couple days.
I've used Chrome for over a year now on multiple devices and have never had this issue.
I use Internet explorer for emails, and Firefox for everything else.
What the hell...

OvenMaster

VIP Member
I'm a little surprised that no one's yet mentioned TorBrowser. Much faster than it used to be; safe, secure, anonymous.
(For everyday use, though, I use Firefox)

Last edited:

Ethan3.14159

I've just switched back to Firefox after reading good things about version 13. I've been a long time Chrome user, so it will take a lot to get me to leave Chrome permanently.

wolfeking

banned
I never use IE anymore. but what I do use depends on how I am feeling or where I am at when I need to download a new one. I have chrome on my M90 (sorry POS) and the desktop, and Opera on the D630 (cause chrome requires XP, and its not a software issue its a "you don't have XP or newer so we are gunna arse rape you and tell you we can't help you" issue. If there was a way to modify the system to read as XP I could get it no problem under it. but I digress. I have used Safari and firefox before, but I don't like the interface at all. :/ Really, I only truely support Safari as it is the only one that out of the box will still work in 2000. But Firefox might, don't know. I had it at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.