What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Staff member
I like Opera but it's getting weird these days... it gets crash mostly and still have Internal communication error.

Mozilla doesn't work well with me and chrome makes my system slow and safari too

thinking to switch to old IE.

If all those browsers are acting weird I'm guessing something's wrong with your computer, either a hardware problem or a virus. If you want to check if you have a virus, do the following. Wait for Johnb to reply, he's our expert in computer security :).

Alex-Gopson

I use Chrome almost exclusively now, and there doesn't seem to be any reason to change.

Only problems is that some pages are still buggy with it and seem more stable with Firefox. I've actually had some issues with printing shipping labels associated with products sold on eBay... and that's right through PayPal! For things like that, I'll use Firefox, but for all of my everyday browsing it's Chrome all the way.

EvanK

I use Chrome and Opera interchangeably, Opera's speedy and offers some great features like mouse gestures and speed dial, but Chrome seems to be a hair faster and plugin support has exploded recently.

FuryRosewood

Regardless of whats 'under the hood' its still not firefox. it would be like jumbling all the *nixes together as one because they all use the same kernel...

DMGrier

VIP Member
I loved chrome but it was having a lot of problems accessing my college website and I am in the Naval Reserve for another two years and it does not like DoD websites so I have to use Firefox. Any idea why chrome has issue with those? Didn't see anything in the setting to give it problems.

lucasbytegenius

I loved chrome but it was having a lot of problems accessing my college website and I am in the Naval Reserve for another two years and it does not like DoD websites so I have to use Firefox. Any idea why chrome has issue with those? Didn't see anything in the setting to give it problems.

Probably because the developers those places hired were focused on supporting the browsers of 2005.

What Web Browser...?

Where's the poll? Is this the poll?
After using Internet Explorer for years, and then trying out Mozilla Firefox, I turned to Chrome. I'm a little scared of Google's privacy policy.

TFT

VIP Member
I've used IE for years and was on IE10 which was quite an improvement but it seems like 'Google' kept telling me to update my browser saying version 6 of IE :confused: is not supported and 'Google APP store' wouldn't display the page correctly.
I think it is a deliberate ploy by Google to force me to do something in it's war against IE, I changed to Chrome for an easy life.

lucasbytegenius

I've used IE for years and was on IE10 which was quite an improvement but it seems like 'Google' kept telling me to update my browser saying version 6 of IE :confused: is not supported and 'Google APP store' wouldn't display the page correctly.
I think it is a deliberate ploy by Google to force me to do something in it's war against IE, I changed to Chrome for an easy life.

Good choice.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I've seen nothing but problems with IE10. Any customer machine I get I downgrade back to IE9.

Status
Not open for further replies.