What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spirit

Staff member
Honestly not really used IE daily or as a primary browser since 8 which was released about 3 or 4 years ago. Been on Chrome for over 2 years now and happy. :)

PCunicorn

Using Firefox on Xubuntu as it's much less resource intensive then Chrome. And yes, I think a new poll oughta be created.

Geoff

VIP Member
Chrome is also great if you use Android, everything syncs between the two and increases the usability of both dramatically.

DMGrier

VIP Member
I have been using Midori which is available for most Linux distribution's. Only the fastest web browser I have used.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I used to love Firefox but I've switched to Chrome. I love Chrome.

I was a fan of Firefox but i think every new version gets worse...cant beat the old versions for stability & less headaches.

I now use Chrome,Its faster..has the addons i need..the only issue i have with it which annoys me is this.

When i start chrome it takes me to my set homepage...Google,I can then close Chrome a couple of times and re-open it and get this screen instead of my set homepage sometimes...might just be a setting somewhere but id like it to open my set homepage EVERY time. i start the browser..not this screen.

80Fim1o.png

I know i can just select "Google" from there but why does it do this?

Geoff

VIP Member
I was a fan of Firefox but i think every new version gets worse...cant beat the old versions for stability & less headaches.

I now use Chrome,Its faster..has the addons i need..the only issue i have with it which annoys me is this.

When i start chrome it takes me to my set homepage...Google,I can then close Chrome a couple of times and re-open it and get this screen instead of my set homepage sometimes...might just be a setting somewhere but id like it to open my set homepage EVERY time. i start the browser..not this screen.

80Fim1o.png

I know i can just select "Google" from there but why does it do this?
Yeah, go to settings and tell it to open a specific page on start-up.

i-w5QNSpB.png

phogi

I now use Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome. Samtimes I open web sitest in Firefox, but another pages in Explorer, Chrome

PCunicorn

Well it definitely sucks, and Opera is basically Chrome with a red icon now, not really worth using over Chrome in my opinion.

Lol, no Firefox does not suck. How does it? Supports the same technology, almost as fast, etc. Sure it's worse, but it doesn't suck. And yeah that's what Opera is now but Speedial is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.