What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_painter

Firefox FTW
so easy to navigate. no pop-ups. and best of all: THE COOLEST ICON OF ALL THE BROWSERS :)

*finally, 200 posts :D

addy999

Well i use mozila firefox , its the best , it have some awesome features like page rank, google tablor...

oscaryu1

VIP Member
FireFox is great in my opinion, but at times, it will just freeze after posting on CoFo and I have to press the refresh/go button to get to the page. I absolutely love the speed, the pause for downloading, and the Restore Session button. Terrific browser, although they could work on the memory leak...

PunterCam

I use firefox, but it's not nearly as fast as internet explorer. There are pauses and slower loading times than explorer, but I prefer the interface so I've stuck with it. It also decided not to open for some reason for the best part of a week, then suddenly jumped into life.

nikopolidis

At home I use Internet Explorer 7 even now when I have Mac. I run Internet Explorer thru Parallels Desktop. Why? I just like it and get used to it after being a PC-user for 12 years.
At work I have Mozilla Firefox. I Don't like it much. IE is better to my opinion. I like that IE remembers e-mail addresses of people I write to. I don't need to make an address book.
I used to browse thru Opera as well. My rating:
1. IE
2. Opera
3. Mozilla Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.