What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkin

VIP Member
The latest firefox (3.5.2) has been buggy for me... as well as slow. Sometimes when i go fullscreen mode it doesn't display correctly. They have yet again changed the interface buttons that i was just getting used to. It has been a bit slower than usual too, but as we speak i bet that they are devising more updates.

Firefox is the best in my opinion, IE takes 6 years to load but firefox for me is open in the blink of an eye and is generally a good browser to use :D

brent10

most of the time i go on Google chrome and sometimes internet explorer 7, when i go to my dads i do Firefox!

GreekIdiot

Is Google Chrome good? Cause I am a firefox user, and have been like that since me discovering it 2 years ago, and I've heard quite a bit about it. I personally dislike Internet Explorer heavily and wouldn't even bother looking up GC unless it was really worth it...

gamblingman

VIP Member
Gc

I got G. Chrome last year. I don't use it all that much, but it runs pretty fast and it isn't "heavy" and slow like I.E. is. Also, Chrome is a lot lighter when compared to the way I run Firefox (I use lots of add-ons).

If I'm going to somewhere that I know is safe and/or I'm just watchin videos on You-Tube, I use chrome alongside Firefox. It has a nice clean interface too. I use Chrome when I'm studying on FF and want a video or music also. that way if a video or music site stops my browser it doesn't take what I'm working on with it.

BUT, if you don't have any Google stuff on your computer, you might consider the consequences. When you install any Google products (as far as I know), their update program comes with it. Their updater can be really annoying.

If you want something lighter its great, especially for on a notebook. My two cents.

djarvis1one

I've been using Chrome since it came out in Beta. (Incognito rocks!!!!) Used FF till version 3.S.L.O.W came out. IE8 is a nightmare. Had to reinstall IE7 for M$ updates.

san4os

-- I like Opera for daily using... it's very simple and fast!

-- For coding I use firefox!!!

... therefore I dream about OpeFox =) (opera+firefox) browser!!!

joediscus

I use firefox now and very rarely IE but I just noticed that firefox shows a higher usage on task manager... although I also noticed that when I had two windows open with IE it showed five IE's on task manager.. not quite sure whats up with that... but anyway firefox was using like 145,000k for one open window! and then cc cleaner got rid of some crap and took spybot off of start up and now its showing 80 -95000k for two windows... while IE is still showing less but showing phantom windows... hmm maybe I better scan my computer again... lol

chrisalv14

banned
Internet Explorer 8 for now.
Mozilla Firefox for Tomorrow.
Safari For The Next day.

Lol. I use different ones everyday. Its fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.