• 2000MHz

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • N/A I dont have FSB

Votes: 18 12.6%

• Total voters

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL i see the perfect streak has been broken :D *giggles uncontrollably to himself*

mgoldb2

VIP Member
I said 200 because I believe that what athlon 64 fx-55 run at. CPUID dont say that info when you have a athlon 64. I have a HTT of 250 thoe .

edit: I just learned I was wrong from praetor. there is no fsb and the HTT is 200. so I guess I was wrong when I chose 200 for my fsb. At least I did not think I had 2000 :p

Last edited:

<<seS>>Saint

Bobo said:
OI!! OI!! Read the rest of this thread

Well not sure what you are getting at but if it is the fact that I said FSB instead of HTT, and then correct me if I'm wrong but isn't HTT only unique to the 64 bit processors.

I am one of the unlucky poor saps on this forum that doesn't have 64bit yet. :D hehe I have an AMD 3000+ 2.1 GHz processor with a BARTON core Overcloced to a 2.43 with a FSB of 183. When I go to CPUZ bus speed is labeled not HTT.

Praetor: please shed some light on this.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
and then correct me if I'm wrong but isn't HTT only unique to the 64 bit processors.
And the Sempron 3100 :)

Praetor: please shed some light on this.
If you've got the latest version of CPUz just consider it a small glitch ... its actually a FSB :) (the poll was intended for stock FSB though :))

<<seS>>Saint

Praetor said:
And the Sempron 3100 :)

If you've got the latest version of CPUz just consider it a small glitch ... its actually a FSB :) (the poll was intended for stock FSB though :))

Oh okay I thought it was a stab at my intellect which I don't mind I am always up for criticism.

Well then my FSB is 166 MHz

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Oh okay I thought it was a stab at my intellect which I don't mind I am always up for criticism.
Not at all, its just that if we decided to poll all FSBs id have to do so in 1MHz increments :p (as things stand Im already missing the new Intel 266 one but oh well)