Votes: 13 9.1%
  • 2000MHz

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • N/A I dont have FSB

Votes: 18 12.6%

• Total voters

4W4K3

VIP Member
Well defaults i believe my FSB is supposed to be (133) 266MHz. But why would i run that lol?

I run (233) 466MHz...right now thats my wall. Dunno if its mobo/RAM/PSU that is causing this. I think its a matter of Mobo cooling and crappy PSU really. But i'm selling this machine soon hopefully and going A64...so no worries.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
*Announcer's Voice* Ladies and gentlemen, looking at the scoreboard we have a 47% fatality rate...... :D lol *giggles*

Ku-sama

banned
sorry to dig this up, but preator, what in the heck is my FSB? i put N/A for my A64, sence "they dont have a FSB" yet in my BIOS its a 200MHz FSB, clearly it cannot be wrong right :rolleyes: so tell me :p

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
from what i can decipher from his posts in this thread, he probley died of somekind of drug overdose..
If anything, it would of been a caffeine indused heart attack.
what the hell happened to praetor, havent seen him post in a good 2 couple of weeks, where is he?
He does post every now and then, but not like how he used to. He's probably a very busy man.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Ku-sama: Yes N/A was correct. CAD updates everyother day.

Peaple asking about Praetor: It's approaching the end of crunch time for university students so he'll probably be making an appearence soon.

Jon Boy: Yes FSB is front side bus. You can check yours a few ways. The BIOS, CPUz (I think it still inaccruately displays FSB for A64s) and there are a few other utilities that can check it.

Jon Boy

I assume you can find it on "Fresh Diagnose" Tells me everything about my PC. But what section am I looking under. Will it be under its own heading, under CPU, ram GPU or what???? (sorry your speaking to a retard lol).

Jon Boy

I can find supported external bus which is 133mhz quad pumped AGTL+ whatever that means lol. No frontside bus (I will keep looking).

Geoff

VIP Member
penguinrusty said:
1000mhz A64.
I bet praetor made this thread to see how many people think that an A64's FSB is 1000Mhz. An AMD actually doesnt have an FSB. (no offense penguin, lots of people make that mistake)