• AMD

Votes: 297 39.7%
  • PowerPC

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 7 0.9%

• Total voters

wilson

I picked Intel this time around, price to performance is great. Got it just this week.

From a Brisbane 5200+ to this E8500 on the popular P5Q-PRO.

Hell of a difference! :)

0001tc3.jpg

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
can't beat a core2 quad extreme system with any AMD system even the new phenom II, and seeing as how wolfdale dual core are more powerful than some of the tri and quad core AMD processors for the money you pay, i'm going intel...and ofcourse i am on my fabulous core2 duo right now which is good for...well anything and everything =D

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I'm always going to go with AMD. I'm a gamer and AMD always works great for me. I've had my socet 939 Athlon X2 3800+ for almost 4 years or so and it's served me well the whole time. I'll be upgrading soon though :)

Laquer Head

AMD Phenom II X4 965

Although it's not in service currently as the desktop is being assembled at a snails pace..

dark666apoc

honestly ive hardly ever used an intel based system i jsut dont like them lol i have an atom and an e6700 in some old computers and ill still choose my 5200 over both and soon to be getting a callisto 550 :)

i just run into too many problems with intel they slow down quick with the stuff i like to do

hondro

My laptop is running an AMD and it works excellent but if I were to build a computer today I'd go with an intel processor if I had the money.

2048Megabytes

Honestly I've hardly ever used an Intel based system I just don't like them. lol I have an Atom and an E6700 . . .

The Atom single core processors have very little processing power. They are slower than Pentium 4 central processing units.

The Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 Conroe processor isn't a bad processor.

bengal85

I have built 2 computers one with intel and one with AMD which on is still running as strong as ever the one with AMD