• I 'Hate' Vista and don't use it

Votes: 29 13.6%
  • I 'Hate' Vista but I still use it

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • I Don't mind it

Votes: 70 32.7%
  • I Love it

Votes: 64 29.9%
  • My cat's breath smells like cat food...

Votes: 33 15.4%

• Total voters

Carla456

I had a bug with it and I wasn't able to listen to music anymore. I had to do a system restore, after having a bluescreen

Roy Rogers

hate progress bars in vista

the progress bars appear to be moving fast even when nothing is happening. it's like those spinning hub caps on cars that keep spinning at stop lights, confusing.

daxusb

I don't necessarily 'hate' Vista. But I do dislike it. I prefer XP, mainly because I am more familiar with XP. Vista seems to have a lot of bugs, limits your options, and it's just too slow. It looks really good, all the fancy colours.. but it's just not very user friendly. At least not for me.

My room mate is very familiar with most computers, and he just bought a laptop with Vista on it. And I hear him sitting in his room swearing at his computer now, more than ever.

He also prefers XP. It just operates much smoother.

I voted my cat's breath smells like cat food.

mcutra

Replay

I used to say i Hate vista it is so complicated and stuff like that ..... But since i got it i love i use XP too but i like vista better . Anyway why should u hate Vista ?? My reason was It runs too slow??? (changed my mind when i got new PC)

mix1009

because of the crashes i had when i tried it
and the fact that Microsoft announced Windows 7 just a little after Vista reaching my hard drive :p

3uL

Why are you all keep babbling about vista is being slow?? It slow because your hardware is old. Don't try to compare vista perfomance with xp and expect vista faster than xp with same hardware because xp n vista is created in different technlogy timeline(that what i called it). You all are aware xp is 2001 os, and that old.. From that moment, technology keep is evolving...

Try think video technology... Are there any hd video size is smaller than low quality one?? non n that totally absurd... That should explained what I try to say..

So, don't blame vista for being slow. Try to think yourself about what I'm talking about.