Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Ku-sama said:
well :rolleyes: mines better :p

This thread has been inactive for two months... and this is what you decide to add to the conversation?

...pathetic.

Ku-sama

banned
spacedude89 said:
Pfft, mine would pwn yours!

WANNA GO!??!?!?!?!?! lol, i just said it cause someone else started it, i decided id join in for fun, now, lets see a system to brag about!!!!

spacedude89

Ku-sama said:
WANNA GO!??!?!?!?!?! lol, i just said it cause someone else started it, i decided id join in for fun, now, lets see a system to brag about!!!!

soundsystem.jpg

eh? WHAT NOW!!!!

mrjack

VIP Member
A system to brag about is the Leamon Sound Device, 24 ear bustin' channels. Here's a link to Roy Leamon's site, http://meaninglessdrivel.com/whatisthelsd/
Would be pretty nice but useless due to the fact that it's nearly impossible to find any media that uses 24 channels. Would be nice for a recording studio though.

P11

VIP Member
5.1 Surround Sound. Sony Audio/Video center amp, 2 16 inch(height) bookshelf (PA) speakers, along with a center console of 3(PA), 1 center, 2 small side. Total System Power: 500watts

Motoxrdude

I am using a custom 3.1 speakers. Sounds crazy and it is. Im not sure how long it is going to last though. My right channel somehow broke so i soddered the right speaker into the left speaker wire, then i said heck with it, add another speaker, so i did, and threw it behind my monitor. It sounds great, clear at high volumes, just not sure how long its going to last. Maybe this is putting way to much resistence on the amp, who knows. But i am currently looking on line for new speakers. Also, would a 7.1 speakers work on my creative 5.1 live sound card? Would all the speakers work?

epidemik

I havent upgraded from my old 2.1 speakers. I got them about 7 years ago and they still sound fine to me. Im not quite sure what kind they are. The brand is Altec Lansing.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
lander1107 said:
Hi, i have 9 speakers playing in 7.1 surround system.

left front (1), center (2), right front (3), left surround(4), right surround (5), left rear (6), right rear (7), sub(8).... how does that equal 9?

lander1107

SFR said:
left front (1), center (2), right front (3), left surround(4), right surround (5), left rear (6), right rear (7), sub(8).... how does that equal 9?
I have sound from tv also. My computer is connected to the tv.

lee101

VIP Member
i have 4.1, monitors built in speakers acting as front speakers then my 2.1 sets acting as rear speakers, very loud when turned up fully :D

Lee

mrjack

VIP Member
lee101 said:
i have 4.1, monitors built in speakers acting as front speakers then my 2.1 sets acting as rear speakers, very loud when turned up fully :D

Lee

You should hear my sound system at full volume, your ears would bleed:D. But, seriously it's f***in loud. I usually have one pair of speakers set at 3/32 and the other pair at about 45% and the subwoofer (guitar amp) at less than 1/4 of the max volume. Plus I have a boost pedal to make it even bassier and make it a bit louder.

i.Angel

Love my Logitech 2.1

For $40 bucks I did not go wrong, considering that they were originally priced at 85 USD :D

Great sub... plenty of bangs and booms :) even with the bass completely turned down!