Truth fears no questions
holyjunk125 said:
logitech z-5300 5.1 is the best and less hassle
i think
Bobo said:
I definitely agree with this.
MIK3daG33K said:
me three.

I will have to disagree with you guys... the speakers are cute and are better quality than the stock computer speakers, but they are still computer speakers and in my oh-so-humble opinion, are no match for a true home stereo system.

Geoff

VIP Member
MIK3daG33K said:
me three.
Me four.

SFR said:
I will have to disagree with you guys... the speakers are cute and are better quality than the stock computer speakers, but they are still computer speakers and in my oh-so-humble opinion, are no match for a true home stereo system.
Have you used or heard the z-5300's before? Theres no bass-thumping like a $2000 car system, but it's extremely nice for the price.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
[-0MEGA-] said:
Have you used or heard the z-5300's before? Theres no bass-thumping like a $2000 car system, but it's extremely nice for the price.

Yes I have. And after spending much more than $2000 on my home stereo system there is NO WAY I could listen to music and watch movies with ANY pair of logitech computer speakers...

holyjunk

SFR said:
Yes I have. And after spending much more than $2000 on my home stereo system there is NO WAY I could listen to music and watch movies with ANY pair of logitech computer speakers...
O COME ON (*^%^(*&)*_)( hee he anyways whatever opinion is opinion but i (gonna get louder) thINK THEY ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE THEM SO DONT DIS THEM CAUSE i think they can here u so good day:cool:

Altanore

I love my logitech X-530 Speakers... sound is just awesome, especially for the price I got them at. Comes with a mega subwoofer though.. whole house shakes if I turn them up loud.

fade2green514

yea actually with a half-way decent soundcard i can't stand not having 5.1 audio while playing games... you can HEAR THE GUYS BEHIND YOU and in whatever direction! :) its really nice in any fps game :)

Geoff

VIP Member
SFR said:
Notice how i said "They are excellent for the price", they obviously dont compare to a $2000 home stereo system, but for under $200 the price is irresistable.

Bobo

banned
OK, I changed my setup again. I now have 11 speakers (including the X-530s )

and it sounds soooo cool :D