3DMARK06 Scores Here

Pr0

well, no, Pr0, the E6600 and an X1900XTX... not that great, someone had crossfire X1900XTX's and a X6800 and got 16,100 overclocked.... i beat that score with an X6800 and quad SLI with two 7950GX2's, both overclocked on 20F water.... what you stated isnt possible

The only difference i see between e6800 and e6600 is the clock speed. 2.4 and 2.93. And I can easily overclock to e6800 speed and save some money. The good part about the e6600 is that it owns fx62 :D. so if people can score 9-10 with 4800+ then I dont think e6600 would disappoint me. I will give it a try though and see what i can get with my benchmark.

specs

Conroe E6600
Asus p5w dh deluxe
Corsair xms xtreme ddr2 2x 1GB timing 4.4.4.12
WD Raptor 150GB 10k RPM
Sappire X1900xtx 512mb
XClio 650 Watts PSU
COOLER MASTER Stacker 830 RC-830-SSN1 Silver Aluminum w/ all 9 fans on :D
Waiting for the CPU to arrive
Until then i can just watch others benchmarks:cool:

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
The only difference i see between e6800 and e6600 is the clock speed. 2.4 and 2.93. And I can easily overclock to e6800 speed and save some money.
Thats the only speed difference, however the x6800 has unlocked multipliers, where as the E6600 doesn't.

i cant wait.... i want someone to beat my 16,3XX here
You have not shown any proof at all, all you did was tell us what you got, so your score can't be trusted. Unless you show us some realistic proof, such as a screenshot showing the details of the test, or the futuremark record site, then your score isn't a record.

Synay

The only thing that bothers me is that I've never heard of a processor like that. Can anyone provide me with some link so I can read something about it? An to R700's too as I'd be gratefull for it. Thanx.

fade2green514

i dont see why it would bother you... thats a great score. i mean damn i want hardware to be that good in a year! i got what... 1/4 of his score with the hardware that was the best (for a single card configuration at least) a couple of months ago. thats a really good score, im sure the software advances helped along with the hardware advances... say support for dx 10? lol

btw i'd like to mention that i didnt think the graphics in 3dmark06 were a WHOLE lot better... probably better lighting and shading but not much in terms of the 3d effect, and whos going to need the type of FPS that this hardware provides anyways? most games have a cap of 60-75 fps unless you hack it or go into the console and disable it. personally, i used to get like 500fps in halo when i had it installed.. i couldn't do anything because the damn aliens were so fast. i had to turn on vsync.

Last edited:

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
And even he goes so far as to make an effort to prove the score he made, you could have at least edited a score to make it look legit...
You mean mine doesn't look legit? :p
The only thing that bothers me is that I've never heard of a processor like that.
That shouldn't be the only thing that bothers you about it :D

Geoff

VIP Member
Can you take screen shot that displays your scores and your spec in 3dmark06! :D

You can move the score section over, and then you can see what 3DMark says the specs are. But as Cromewell showed, those can be easily edited :D

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still shocked only 1 person (2 counting omega but he didn't really say anything about it) asked about a core 3 octanium or R700