Battlefield 3 Thread

Phy

I love it, it was good on bf2 that you could snipe a heli pilot, never manages to do it on bfbc2 so dont know wether its possible.

It's possible, just really hard to do. I do know for a fact you can kill the gunners in the Huey's.

mtb211

Yes you can def kill the gunners, I dont think you can snipe the pilot... Ive never been killed and I fly them a lot

It's possible, just really hard to do. I do know for a fact you can kill the gunners in the Huey's.

linkin

VIP Member
vrVVz.jpg

I thought that was hilarious :D

linkin

VIP Member
Origin collects information and stores it. in EA's EULA it says that they can give this information to 3rd parties and there's nothing you can do.

At least Steam lets you opt out.

wolfeking

banned
will BF3 on Xbox require Origin too? Because the way that joke above is worded, it seems like you need it no matter what platform your on.

wolfeking

banned
ok. It just had me worried that it said "guess what, the game will require it".

I dont have a problem with Origin anyway. Im running BF2 form it and not had any non OS related issues. Just wast sure on the 360 and origin thing.

Machin3

Not sure if this has been stated, but does anyone know if there will be instant action gametype like in bf2 or any of the older battlefields?

jonnyp11

how big the game is, i'd say yes, but do those places even carry pc games, never seen them in the local or other game-stops in ga

wolfeking

banned
if they are the same thing, then why do we have both in the same mall here?
Also, locally we can trade in PC games. Ive bought several used games from them.