CF OFFICIAL 3DMARK (2013) Leaderboard

wolfeking

banned
Could be as simple as Nvidia has not yet got their drivers in line.

Would generally say look at CPU and RAM speeds, but you are likely at 1600 and 4.3 still, so the i7s should be kicking your arse at the bench.

Virssagòn

VIP Member

Would generally say look at CPU and RAM speeds, but you are likely at 1600 and 4.3 still, so the i7s should be kicking your arse at the bench.

Look what I said, and then watch the scoreboard.
I think it's better to list only firestrike.

spirit

Staff member

Yep I'm at 4.3GHz and 1648MHz and the other guys have faster processors and GPUs than me.

Weird.

FuryRosewood

Something is kooky, I think their software is still a beta, im not blaming the drivers. I try to run 3D mark standard and it has some sort of hissy and fails to run.

Okedokey

Look what I said, and then watch the scoreboard.
I think it's better to list only firestrike.

I can do that if you want?

Happy to lads. It is very weird, but remember, they're aimed at different hardware. So yes, an average is useful, but FS is probably all thats interesting.

CHANGING THE RULES!
Instead of all the photos, we are going to trust each other. Just post your number for Firestrike and have your hardware in the signature.

Don't bother putting up all the screenshots, its annoying and if we don't believe you, we will ask you for proof. Agreed?

;)

I can do that if you want?

Happy to lads. It is very weird, but remember, they're aimed at different hardware. So yes, an average is useful, but FS is probably all thats interesting.

CHANGING THE RULES!
Instead of all the photos, we are going to trust each other. Just post your number for Firestrike and have your hardware in the signature.

Don't bother putting up all the screenshots, its annoying and if we don't believe you, we will ask you for proof. Agreed?

;)

agreed, but i just posted the score

what do you mean, 8320 is bottled.
now i,m running at a 2600k and its lower in firestrike in combo with a msi 660ti power edition

haha i week ago i had a 7870 xt, after that 1, i had a evga 670, and now the msi power edition, and maybey next week a 7970

Virssagòn

VIP Member
No I can't actually, not even 3DMark2011, because my video card doesn't support DX11 :(

Yup :D

Aah lol yea. Didn't saw your gpu in your sig. Vantage is something you can run too? Also try valley (need to finally make a scoreboard though), it supports DX9 too, Idk or it's effective on the score or not.