New CF 101 video is comming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorhazzard

who said its not gonna be free for CF members with over 500 posts?

500 :eek: OH darn. Oh well. Ill just get a book from my school library. :p

My parts are coming today tommorrow and the next day. Coming from 3 different parts shipped different times. Newegg got confused :p Shipped one first then other then other. Muahahah I cant wait

Geoff

VIP Member
There are already loads of free videos on the web for building computers, which you can download. I dont think people would buy a DVD of it :p

Jet

VIP Member
who said its not gonna be free for CF members with over 500 posts?

Or maybe for just over 2,000? You don't want to have to make thousands of DVDs and ship them :p. with over 2,000 you would still have around 40.

Geoff

VIP Member
Or maybe for just over 2,000? You don't want to have to make thousands of DVDs and ship them :p. with over 2,000 you would still have around 40.

But on average, people here with that many posts already know how to build a PC :)

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
But on average, people here with that many posts already know how to build a PC :)
I'll tell ya this, I know how to build a PC, I've been doing so for awhile now. And I can tell you... There are many people here over 500 posts that I feel do not know how to build a PC. Also knowing how to piece together a computer does not make one all knowledgeable with computers, it is a myth. There is so much I do not know, but I can choose my parts, purchase my parts and assemble them none the less with no outside help.

apj101

VIP Member
right after I give it to Ian.
why are you sending it to ian first, thats not necessary. If you want approval then send it to me and i'll give it... or in fact send it to any mod and they will give it

Bramp

Is it me or did the guy not put any thermal paste on the Cpu when he put the heatsink on?
Im probably wrong though:confused:

I never built computer b4, im watching it now... And i did not see him do anything with thermal paste?

Mine Does not have any though, lol load temp is 70c idle 47c

Jet

VIP Member
I never built computer b4, im watching it now... And i did not see him do anything with thermal paste?

Mine Does not have any though, lol load temp is 70c idle 47c

You don't have any thermal compound!!!? Probably your processor is throttling at 70C, so that's why it won't (hopefully) damage it. 70C is too high for comfort.

apj101

VIP Member
not me, and also I want it approved by the man himself to have it represent CF
What do you mean represent CF? Nothing here represents CF, not even prae's 101's. What are you expecting Ian to do with the 101?

Status
Not open for further replies.