New CF 101 video is comming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

VIP Member
he was going to use the CF server or something AFAIK

and Youtube is limited to 10 minuets for me? google video I haven't tried yet

Did he actually say that? Because it seems hard to believe he would sacrifice all that storage space, and especially bandwidth, when hes worried about having avatars over 20Kb.

apj101

VIP Member
I was going by what APJ said, but Google Video is working, sooo....
i never said ian would host it? in fact im sure he wont. You should put it on youtube, and split it into files that are <10mins each
if you want any official thumbs up (although you dont need it) send it to any of the mods, supermods, or admin (or all them to ensure a response) we are allowed to speak for ian on this matter

Geoff

VIP Member
52 min!! Dayum!

You should try to shorten it, did you just record the entire building process? lol

apj101

VIP Member
errr i think you need a few lessons in putting thermal paste on, your supposed to spread it over the whole surface of the cpu heatspreader before you put the HSF on

Last edited:

Ku-sama

banned
with the XP-120 your not, it has a lot of pressure, you'll see in my next video about how well it spreads it by its self

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow that videos great,It ready explains things in detail which is unlike other videos ive seen.

Great work Ku-sama...:)

Btw...Nice pink scissors:D

Last edited:

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Video should run more like 25 minutes. You need to remove junk from the build such as the lights. You need to remove parts such as the short discussion in the beginning about cpu cooling solutions, You need to stick with what is in front of you. Why 3 optical drives? for the video you should have added a single drive. Meanwhile 3 optical drives is just plain over kill in a computer (but that is just my opinion). I've been happy with a single multi drive for years.

When applying the paste, you normally would put a pea sized amount on the center of the cpu and then spread it out. This rule is good for all cpu's on the market.

Honestly, by the time the video was over I was numb with boredom.

If you want to add the lights and junk, you should possibly make that a video of it's own.

Edit:

Oh and the ending... Why the heck did it not end with the computer up and running? After sitting there watching for sooooo looooooong, Well I felt kind of ripped ;). It does run... right?

Ku-sama

banned
I'll edit that out, i'll show only one drive being installed...

reason for showing everything going in is because i'm not going to put it together the way you wanted it cause believe it or not, it's MY computer and i'm not gonna half build it just to make the video go by faster then have to tear down the damn thing again to put it all back the way I like it...

I'll make a more basic video soon...

and I was showing the lights for a reason:

AlOT of new computer enthusiast like the pretty lights

3 drives? I burn on average 500 disks a month

Boring movie?

its an informational video :p

Emperor_nero

I'll edit that out, i'll show only one drive being installed...

reason for showing everything going in is because i'm not going to put it together the way you wanted it cause believe it or not, it's MY computer and i'm not gonna half build it just to make the video go by faster then have to tear down the damn thing again to put it all back the way I like it...

I'll make a more basic video soon...

and I was showing the lights for a reason:

AlOT of new computer enthusiast like the pretty lights

3 drives? I burn on average 500 disks a month

Boring movie?

its an informational video :p

I really look forward to buffering it all night tonight and watching it tomorrow!:D

P.S. apj101 your a "SUPER DUPER MODERATOR" now are you?:p Congrats:)

Status
Not open for further replies.