Nvidia or ATI

wat do u prefer Nvidia or ATI

• Nvidia

Votes: 908 68.3%
  • ATI

Votes: 421 31.7%

• Total voters

mordorfields

Well i was an nvidia dude during tnt season and a little far beyond. Then there came ati. everybodys was oh waow! But now its nvidia. Listen carefully beware of ati even they go 1000000 points in 3dmark '2980'. I assume most of u played or playing games. tell me did u ever see an ati advertisement/logo in a game? Yes i know that doesnt prove everything but may give you a thought on it.
If you re into games go nvidia. cuz this my 5th ati card and always problem with drivers and graphics problems with lowest and highest systems.

NVIDIA Rulez sorry im no more ati fan. CANT BE AN ATI FAN actually. :rolleyes:
Thanx

Intel_man

VIP Member
Well i was an nvidia dude during tnt season and a little far beyond. Then there came ati. everybodys was oh waow! But now its nvidia. Listen carefully beware of ati even they go 1000000 points in 3dmark '2980'. I assume most of u played or playing games. tell me did u ever see an ati advertisement/logo in a game? Yes i know that doesnt prove everything but may give you a thought on it.
If you re into games go nvidia. cuz this my 5th ati card and always problem with drivers and graphics problems with lowest and highest systems.

Thanx

Please tell me that your english is not your first language because I had a very hard time trying to understand what the hell you were saying.

elitehacker

Thanx

I understood that alright. Its not perfect english but its understandable. The lack of market share is really hurting ATi. Ati needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat because they are going to slip further and further away from Nvidia. I love my 512 8800GTS, absolutely AMAZING!!!

crazyvaj

I been in this computer bizz for a while now and I can tell you that is not how good the card is or what performs better.. I think what matter is what people can afford for there money.. I've own ati and invidia cards and both works as good as each other depends on how you use it and what purpose you use it for. I personnally went with HD3870 and crossfire two cards.. Just because the HD3870 has HD audio output coming from the dvi port.. meaning you won't need to work with your sound card.. Dvi to Hdmi into you HD or blueRay tv with full HD audio and video picture.. NICE to have...... I went this route just because it fullfills my needs.. I pretty sure many people feel the same as me.. Ill do one or the other...

Actually, the sky *is* purple. Our eyes are not very sensitive to the color so to us it appears blue. If you were one of the many animals who have better eyesight than humans, the sky would indeed be purple.

After using both the 8800GT and the 3870, i wouldn't say those benchmarks are reliable.

The 3870 and GT are very close in performance single vs single as well. You make it sound like they are 1 billion FPS behind and are $5 hunks of junk :rolleyes:

Lack of competition? Have you seen what these 3870's and 3870X2s have been doing, yeah... crunching 3Dmark records. And nvidia new 9 series isn't looking promising, as its still using the G92 core. At the $600 price tag, i hope they pray that the nvidia fanboys will break their wallets for their "new" technology. At least ATI can construct two GPU's on a single PCB.

Market share, what the hell does that have to do with their quality and performance of products? Last time i checked, this isn't AMD cpu's vs Intel cpu's. By the way, if those "reviews" said the sky was purple, would you believe it? right... you would have to go and see for yourself.

Like i said before, this thread is made for people to base their choices and opinions, not for your to troll everyone to selects ATI.

:p

Green it is. How do you guys feel about the 256MB ATI RADEON HD 2400 XT? (I already have it and joined this forum to edjahmikate myself about the world of video cards.)

Last edited: