wat do u prefer Nvidia or ATI

• Nvidia

Votes: 908 68.3%
  • ATI

Votes: 421 31.7%

• Total voters

Vizy

"edjahmikate" :confused::confused::confused:

OMG!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD BOY??? JUST SOUND THE WORD OUT U FRIGGIN IDIOT!!!!!!! DID UR MOM DROP U ON UR HEAD OR SOMETHING??? MAN UR RETARDED. SERIOUSLY. NO JOKE.

I'm joking. it was a joke:D i didnt get what he meant either:p

Oh: the sky is dark purple right now to human eyes

D3R1K93

I look at it this way. AMD and ATI go together since AMD owns ATI (i think? lol) and Intel and nvidia seem more popular together. I'd have to go with nvidia since Intel is the most popular of the two and it just seems more right. if you have AMD of course you're going to say ATI. well, most of you.

ellanky

You should only compare chips that are meant to compete with each other

i.e. geforce 6600 vs radeon 9600

sniperchang

I look at it this way. AMD and ATI go together since AMD owns ATI (i think? lol) and Intel and nvidia seem more popular together. I'd have to go with nvidia since Intel is the most popular of the two and it just seems more right. if you have AMD of course you're going to say ATI. well, most of you.

Your logic is illogical! :rolleyes: You shouldn't associate CPU and Graphics cards, it doesn't make sense. As long as you get the best CPU and the best graphics card at the time you buy your PC.

For example back when I bought my PC, the best on the market is AMD (with their athlon 64s) and Nvidia (with their 7000 series). :cool:

ExKonoko

Well I would have to go with Nvidia the 9000 cards rock upgraded to the EVGA o/c 9800 SLi it was a great idea.
Right now I am running my older Diamond 3870 crossfire set and it runs nice to but not like my 9800 SLi set up did..never leave cards over clocked while at work when the ac goes out its a very sad day when 9800 SLi set up popped it was over 100 degrees in my house when i got home....

Zilveari

I voted NVidia. I had driver conflict issues with my old radeon 9200, my 700pro had driver issues as well. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and bought an X700, which also failed. Anytime a pop-up notification came up, like my wireless keyboard notification when i turned caps lock on.off, the system... not a game but the SYSTEM ITSELF droped to 1FPS so to speak.

Ihave had no issues with my old 440MX PCI, nor with my 7600GT.

cRABu

I used to only buy NVIDIA cards, until 2 years ago someone gave me a ati in replace. I used ATI ever since.

darksideleader

i so far bought 3 cards, 9600SE, 6600GT, HD 3850.

9600SE, nice card, overclocks good but still slow crap. Its a budget card, what more can you ask?

6600GT, worst card ever. noticable dust collects in 2 weeks. Fan is clingy and loud as hell. Overclocks nicely, crashes for no reason.

3850, pretty nice, i play most games max settings (cept crysis of course) @ 1680 by 1050 with 2x aa. Overclocks close to 3870 speeds.

Looking forward to ATI's new cards next month. I got high expectations for the 4870 :p

Dystopia

I have to say it.. Sorry for all those of which I offend but here it goes.

Its soooooooo damn silly to pick one over the other and then say that one is better then the other. They are both great company’s and both have great products.

What’s good this year is not necessarily going to be what's good next.. I'd much rather pick a product because it's the best which means NVIDIA’s 6800GT over ATI's X800 Pro this year. Last time around it would have been ATI 9800Pro or XT model over just about all the NVIDIA FX series but unfortunately in my case I could only afford the 9600Pro at that time :-(..

It all comes down to who has the better product at the time.. I'm all about the best bang for the buck because too many good things are missed out when we blindly follow one company because we like it's name.

Also here's the proof for you all. It's that sort of attitude is why the 9800pro/XT is the around the same price and sometimes more then the much better X800 Pro, it's because people dont research and dont really know what they are buying 9x out of 10.. It's a fact ;-)... It's also a fact that this sort of attitude has many people thinking that the 9800Pro is still ATi's top product even when they know of the exsitance of the X800Pro.

first, not offened, second, Nvidia has pretty much always had better products...third....to ALL of you, ATI is now AMD for quite some time :)

darksideleader

9800XT > 5950 Ultra
x850XT > 6800 Ultra
x1950XTX > 7900GTX
2900XT < 8800 ULTRA
3870x2 < 9800GX2
4870x2 ? Geforce 280

Only now recently ATI is on the loosing side.
3 weeks to go for the new GPU war.

G25r8cer

Nvidia for me! They have been good to me. I cant really speak for ATI as I have not owned one before but, I'll prob stick with what I know best.