*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Sorry for not responding earlier ;P

dciscouts - Hehe, thanks. The pics make me wish to go back sometime :p

Bobo - That picture was actually taken with my old Casio. It could do killer macros, but was pretty bad for distant pictures... Unfortunetly, it developed a dead pixle in the CCD(common problem with Casio's, it seems...) So I'm now using an old Kodak I got off ebay for next to nothing :p Oh, any idea when I realized the Casio was messing up......IN LONDON! I'm glad I had a backup camera!

Speaking of which... City-scape of London and Paris
London1.jpg

Paris1.jpg

Motoxrdude

The_Other_One said:
Sorry for not responding earlier ;P

dciscouts - Hehe, thanks. The pics make me wish to go back sometime :p

Bobo - That picture was actually taken with my old Casio. It could do killer macros, but was pretty bad for distant pictures... Unfortunetly, it developed a dead pixle in the CCD(common problem with Casio's, it seems...) So I'm now using an old Kodak I got off ebay for next to nothing :p Oh, any idea when I realized the Casio was messing up......IN LONDON! I'm glad I had a backup camera!

Speaking of which... City-scape of London and Paris
London1.jpg

Paris1.jpg
Man that looks like a beutiful place to live!

jamesbernatchez

Hey guys im new here! Just signed up :)
Here are a few of my many pics that i take. These are a few that were just cropped but check out my website to see more.

My setup:
Nikon D50
Nikon 18-55mm lens
Nikon 55-200mm DX lens
Nikon VR 24-120 lens
1 Gig & 512MB SD cards
UV & Polarizing filters
plus more.....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hope you like.

My website: www.photographybyjames.zoomshare.com

jamesbernatchez

DKdeadly said:
how much you guys spend on a good camera?

Well with the setup that i posted in my above post im almost into $2000. But then again ive only had it for about 4 months though:D So im sure there is more to come.

m3incorp

That is very true. More lenses, flash, tripods, CFs etc.

jamesbernatchez said:
Well with the setup that i posted in my above post im almost into $2000. But then again ive only had it for about 4 months though:D So im sure there is more to come.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Heheh...

Nice cacti picture :)) I love cacti myself. Currently, I have some 20 cacti to date and one of them is about to bloom. I will make sure I take a picture of one as well and post it here.

JAN :D

m3incorp

Thanks for the comment. We had a huge one planted in the front yard, but somehow the neighbors kid kept falling it it. Ouch. When I lived in Europe, I traveled to many countries and usually was able to bring back a cactus with me.

speedyink

VIP Member
Just found this thread, great idea! I'll post a couple of pictures I took with my Sony DSC-W5.

This is a lake that is found on the way to Bamfield, Canada (A VERY small town located near Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada)
DSC01145small.jpg

A bee on one of my flowers
DSC00569small.jpg

I took this in Japan, it's a kindergarden school, those huts are actually what make up the school!
DSC00029small.jpg

I took this with my old camera, a 2.1mp Casio Exislim (took crappy pictures). A lake in a mountain town in Japan
CIMG0004small.jpg

My cousin(left) on her wedding night at Tofino, BC, Canada
DSC01066small.jpg

A lake in Uclulet, BC, at a place I was camping at
DSC01106small.jpg

And lastly an ant on one of my flowers
DSC00576small.jpg

Last edited:

Bobo

banned
speedyink said:
Just found this thread, great idea! I'll post a couple of pictures I took with my Sony DSC-W5.

This is a lake that is found on the way to Bamfield, Canada (A VERY small town located near Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada)
Bamfield_Lake_by_speedyink.jpg

A bee on one of my flowers
The_Bee_by_speedyink.jpg

I took this in Japan, it's a kindergarden school, those huts are actually what make up the school!
Huts_in_the_sky_by_speedyink.jpg

I took this with my old camera, a 2.1mp Casio Exislim (took crappy pictures). A lake in a mountain town in Japan
Lake_in_Japan_by_speedyink.jpg

My cousin(left) on her wedding night at Tofino, BC, Canada
Just_Married_by_speedyink.jpg

A lake in Uclulet, BC, at a place I was camping at
Lake_in_Uclulet_by_speedyink.jpg

And lastly an ant on one of my flowers
Ant_by_speedyink.jpg

I don't see anything